IGNORED

Self Recording Hunts

5 hours ago, Rusty said:

Great video FA, you put some serious work into that.  Very nicely done, keep them coming.  :up::up:

P.S. Congratulations on a nice buck too.  

:agree:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Good song choice, very well produced from turning on the radio to leaving the driveway to shot execution and placement to hero shot.  I think i prefer this style to all the "talking" shows...  Waaaaaay better than "folks, give me a minute" while I cry like a little girl...   Hahaha

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

8 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Good song choice, very well produced from turning on the radio to leaving the driveway to shot execution and placement to hero shot.  I think i prefer this style to all the "talking" shows...  Waaaaaay better than "folks, give me a minute" while I cry like a little girl...   Hahaha

I’m with you., when they start talking about how hard it was, alwAys on the last day....I switch the channel 

i also like his style. If I could change one minor thing is eliminate the clips of activating cameras. Show the great shots without showing how. 

Good job

14 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Easy Jacko that guy is no longer with us. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈