IGNORED

What non-premium members don’t know

MGHunter66

30 minutes ago, DBuck said:

Nah.. Kris never bribed people with a secret spot for donators, we just donated to help him out.

You have options: you can subscribe and gain a benefit of less ads and a private forum not visible to the public, you can donate, you can do both, or you can do neither and still have access to 99% of the site.

Who's bribing anyone? 

confused the interview GIF

10 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

So you’re saying you won’t donate to help Matt out?

benny hill wtf GIF

It has nothing to do with not helping out Matt, I've known and fished with him back in the NJH days and will be fishing with him this summer during an NJH reunion fluke fishing trip. I'm not "donating" to any hunting or fishing forum, that's why I go on free sites. My donations go to St Judes , local Volunteer fire and Emergency squads, and a certain wildlife rehabilitation center. I'm especially not going to pay just to go into a "special" section.

5 minutes ago, DBuck said:

I'm not "donating" to any hunting or fishing forum, that's why I go on free sites. 

You just said you donated to Chris to help him out. And I asked why not help Matt in the same way. Glad you give to charity but really has nothing to do with the question.

AWM

29 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

You just said you donated to Chris to help him out. And I asked why not help Matt in the same way. Glad you give to charity but really has nothing to do with the question.

It has everything to do with the question. It was a one time donation with no set price to help him out at a time when he needed it to keep the site up and running. And he also didn't make a special forum for those that did donate. Matt isn't in trouble of losing the site, if he was then I would donate.

16 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Scammed 

Not at all, the site stayed running for quite a few years after. Scammed would be a sportsman and gun owner in NJ, then being a smart intelligent guy and voting for Murphy.

Edited by Live to Hunt

dog biting GIF

28 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

5 minutes ago, DBuck said:

It has everything to do with the question. It was a one time donation with no set price to help him out at a time when he needed it to keep the site up and running. And he also didn't make a special forum for those that did donate. Matt isn't in trouble of losing the site, if he was then I would donate.

Not at all, the site stayed running for quite a few years after. Scammed would be a sportsman and gun owner in NJ, then being a smart intelligent guy and voting for Murphy.

No one should ever pressure anyone to donate to anything. IMO

7 minutes ago, DBuck said:

So now it's ok to edit people's post to suit the mod's needs. Yup, that's a site that I would want to donate to.