IGNORED

The End is Near

The end of trapping season that is. Just looking at this empty bottle makes me melancholy

KIMG1035.thumb.JPG.ed22bd2e250d6b69a10c0d712a5d6c80.JPG

KIMG1036.thumb.JPG.57dcbb80f3ad3a72a7849c70fbd30141.JPG

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

4 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

You might wanna change lures, that stuff turned your hands purple!!! :eek:

I'm sure that stuff is nasty without gloves (plus human scent on trapping gear is probably a no no)! :rofl:

I'm a deplorable, I love that smell

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

3 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

I'm a deplorable, I love that smell

It's funny, I distinctly remember my Dad and I visiting a local sporting goods shop as a kid during hunting season and the first thing you'd smell was a skunk cover scent the second you stepped foot in there.  As pungent as that smell is, every time I smell a skunk, even driving down the highway, I remember that shop and those visits with my Dad, lots of fond memories.

15 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

It's funny, I distinctly remember my Dad and I visiting a local sporting goods shop as a kid during hunting season and the first thing you'd smell was a skunk cover scent the second you stepped foot in there.  As pungent as that smell is, every time I smell a skunk, even driving down the highway, I remember that shop and those visits with my Dad, lots of fond memories.

Every time I smell a skunk I have different memories :rock:

34 minutes ago, rgw said:

I like cryptonite

Maybe I will try it next season. I like Gusto, Crossbones, and one called AT&T which I can't find anymore

15 minutes ago, Daktari said:

everytime I smell skunk I think of my  dog that got sprayed 3 times....never learned.........

What makes you think he never learned? Maybe he liked it! "OOOoooo... this skunk smell is so AWESOME! Now I don't even have to roll in my own poop to smell like this.!... Oh look ! ANOTHER skunk! Gimme gimme gimme..."

6 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

What makes you think he never learned? Maybe he liked it! "OOOoooo... this skunk smell is so AWESOME! Now I don't even have to roll in my own poop to smell like this.!... Oh look ! ANOTHER skunk! Gimme gimme gimme..."

you're absolutely right....! ......LOL

16 hours ago, Bucndoe said:

Maybe I will try it next season. I like Gusto, Crossbones, and one called AT&T which I can't find anymore

Be careful with it. It's a real sticky almost wax based skunky lure. You get it on you or clothing it isn't coming off. Only way I found to store it without stinking up barn is in metal ammo container. You put that shit on a limb and it will stay all year threw any weather you can throw at it. I got it on my hat early December and left hat out side in tree and still stinks to high hell today