IGNORED

Favorite NJ legal guns

Zone35killer

4 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

I've been watching Gun Broker regularly and those are beautiful, but not cheap!  I may also consider a Ruger # 1 in that round.  Looks like a breakout year for the new business, so I'll wait a few months and see if I want to plop down more than $2 grand for a rifle I use two days out of the year.  But my 7mm is a Winchester pre-64 model and is a classic.    

I sold a really nice Ruger #1 in 7mm mag a few years ago.  Beautiful gun, I just had no actual use for it.  

3 hours ago, not on the rug said:

I know...I kinda needed the money at the time.   I sold a nice JM stamped Marlin 336 in 35 remington on the same day.  Good thing I have a few backups

I bought that 7mm from you. We didn’t get along, so it went to a friend who collects them.

Shoulda bought the 35 from you to add to my pair 

As for fun, Browning Buckmark .22 pistol, Winchester 190 and Ruger Ar556 are all worth the price of admission. 

Two guns I don't currently own but plan on owning soon are the Keltec 2k, and a Barrett 50 cal. I was about to pull the trigger (no pun intended) right around the time they started talking about banning all 50 cal, so I held off on it.

Edited by birdshotnj