IGNORED

What gets you a bit upset?

LPJR

People that help others out and feel like they need to be rewarded.

People that talk about other and their kids to justify their own lies and deception, and unhappiness. 

People that poach and shoot deer from their cars because they cant hunt ethically.

As they say what goes around comes around. 

I just need to repeat this as I just left shoprite. People in the fu@#ing supermarket!! Be advised when I take over the world next week you’ll be thrown in a gator pit for blocking the aisle as if you own it, and holding up the line bitching about 20 cents off with a coupon that expired a month ago.

On 12/31/2018 at 3:13 PM, Bucksnbows said:

When a certain buddy puts me in his maple stand and tells me the corn feeder will go off at a certain time and it turns out his feeder was a POS that only took hand-picked corn or some such BS and never went off on a cull hunt.  

Wow, that guy really does suck.  :rofl:

17 hours ago, Coyoteslayer said:

I just need to repeat this as I just left shoprite. People in the fu@#ing supermarket!! Be advised when I take over the world next week you’ll be thrown in a gator pit for blocking the aisle as if you own it, and holding up the line bitching about 20 cents off with a coupon that expired a month ago.

I needed that 20 cent coupon,  My social security check was late and I only barely had enough money for my senior diapers. Whats wrong with you kids complaining about everything !! :sleeping:! This post tired me out I have to go take a nap.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

4 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

When someone uses all the toilet paper and leaves the empty roll

My guys at work do this constantly and it drives me up the f'ing wall and if they do stick a new roll in there they cant put in on the the holder, worse then dealing with kids:grrr:

Edited by bucky

4 hours ago, Greybeard said:

I think I said this before, in a similar thread, but it's worth mentioning again...... people who don't know how to 'reply to sender only' in a group text.

:agree:

I couldn't agree more Greybeard, but be warned, if you remove yourself from a group text it tells everyone that you have removed yourself.  You might hurt some feelings doing that.  :rofl: