IGNORED

What gets you a bit upset?

LPJR

6 months hunting season, 6 buck tags, unlimited does,trespassers, thieves, liars, poachers, guys that sit property lines, famers with depridatiion permits, people who shoot little bucks (except your first or a youth) people who make excuses for shooting a small buck, shooting a shed buck on purpose, killing deer to fill someone elses freezer, disrespecting the game you hunt by hanging body parts in the tree, shooting half racks or busted up racks(not a point but multiple tines, beams etc) trail cameras that fail, stands that squeak, guys who steal your hunting spots, guys that try to move in your hunting spot even though its only big enough for 1 hunter, when I used to hunt public, the guy that walks in at first light after you have been set up for an hour, the flash light that keeps going back and forth on opening day, the guy you flash with the light keeps coming and sets right up next to you. Guys that drive and kill everything on public land with total disregatd for the guys hunting it

A guy that would sit your stand or bait.

6 cyl hunting trucks.just kidding Jack.  Ha I hate everything, thats why I hunt alone

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

6 months hunting season, 6 buck tags, unlimited does,trespassers, thieves, liars, poachers, guys that sit property lines, famers with depridatiion permits, people who shoot little bucks (except your first or a youth) people who make excuses for shooting a small buck, shooting a shed buck on purpose, killing deer to fill someone elses freezer, disrespecting the game you hunt by hanging body parts in the tree, shooting half racks or busted up racks(not a point but multiple tines, beams etc) trail cameras that fail, stands that squeak, guys who steal your hunting spots, guys that try to move in your hunting spot even though its only big enough for 1 hunter, when I used to hunt public, the guy that walks in at first light after you have been set up for an hour, the flash light that keeps going back and forth on opening day, the guy you flash with the light keeps coming and sets right up next to you. Guys that drive and kill everything on public land with total disregatd for the guys hunting it
A guy that would sit your stand or bait.
6 cyl hunting trucks. Ha I hate everything, thats why I hunt alone
Wow...
I bet it's because noone would want to hunt with you lol.

You are missing out on so much more hunting has to offer.

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

In fighting with other hunters.

Leave season length alone. Just curb limits

Stop electing assholes and then complain and expect things to change

Stop stealing other people things

Stop making more laws... - don't you realize you are only limiting your choices, rights, decisions.. 

BS.. bs makes me a bit upset

The way places of employment have turned into places where lazy people coast and workers have to pick up the slack.

Ok.. my middle aged rant is over..

Merry New Year!

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Anybody that disagrees with me. I AM NEVER WRONG :)

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL