IGNORED

For All The Cowboys Haters

yoda4x4

10 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

Where are you all hiding? Eating crow must be tough huh?

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Why are you quoting me? I haven't watched any NFL in two years. My comment was about the league, not about specific team.

On 1/5/2019 at 8:28 AM, Hitemnasty said:

Cowboys fan before I even started watching football as a youngster because dad liked western movies. It is America’s team, it’s the only team that is always on tv unless the local teams are on at same time.

There’s a good reason they have so many haters and it isn’t because they suck!

Eli sucks and his team carried him to and through those Super Bowls! If his receivers at the time weren’t able to jump ten feet high to catch his lame duck passes he wouldn’t have gotten to them let alone win any. Look at him after those receivers left....sucks even with one of the best in the league!

Romo sucked as well, he always found a way to loose when it counted! He also blows as a commentator. He commentates like he was a winner. 

When they start calling them the Jersey Giants or Jets maybe I’ll start rooting for them then, being they take up space here and all... until then they’re NY teams and NY isn’t a state I’m rooting for.

JH is going to say they don’t have a chance today after they beat the best team in the league with one of the best QB’s of all time, the Saints? Ok whatever you say....

Yeah, they are Americas team because John Facenda used that term for them. Give the fans a poll on who is americas team and see how well the cowboys do with that. Only people that call them Americas team are just Dallas fans. 

Kudos to the Cowboys - major step forward for them.  Beat the Seahawks and Carrol at their own game.  

Elliot was a beast - the power running game and defense can STILL win championships.      The NFC East is still a force to be reckoned with, (Eagles too).    The high-flying Rams and Saints can be neutralized by this approach. 

Oldest formula in the book - but glad to see it still works.  

Being truthful - not sarcastic. I am well aware of the issues with my G-men and it starts with Manning but goes way beyond that as well. 

There Mr Nasty & Yoda - you happy now?      :catfight:   :):up:

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Kudos to the Cowboys - major step forward for them.  Beat the Seahawks and Carrol at their own game.  
Elliot was a beast - the power running game and defense can STILL win championships.      The NFC East is still a force to be reckoned with, (Eagles too).    The high-flying Rams and Saints can be neutralized by this approach. 
Oldest formula in the book - but glad to see it still works.  
Being truthful - not sarcastic. I am well aware of the issues with my G-men and it starts with Manning but goes way beyond that as well. 
There Mr Nasty & Yoda - you happy now?      :catfight:   [emoji4]:up:
Actually I am LOL... In all seriousness, it takes a man to say that. Kudos to you.

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Well, we're less than 1 1/2 days away from the Cowboys getting eliminated from the playoffs...

On the subject of the Cowboys, my favorite player hands down is Leon Lett for a couple of the most memorable plays EVER.  Who can forget the Thanksgiving Day game against the Dolphins in the snow where all that had to happen was to let the ball stop moving after the blocked field goal.  I remember the TV screen so vividly, nothing but Dolphins around the ball until out of nowhere (literally) my main man Leon enters the picture and the rest is history.

Who can forget ten months earlier the fumble recovery being prematurely celebrated in the Super Bowl.    :rofl::rofl:  :banghead: