IGNORED

For All The Cowboys Haters

yoda4x4

Cowboys fan before I even started watching football as a youngster because dad liked western movies. It is America’s team, it’s the only team that is always on tv unless the local teams are on at same time.

There’s a good reason they have so many haters and it isn’t because they suck!

Eli sucks and his team carried him to and through those Super Bowls! If his receivers at the time weren’t able to jump ten feet high to catch his lame duck passes he wouldn’t have gotten to them let alone win any. Look at him after those receivers left....sucks even with one of the best in the league!

Romo sucked as well, he always found a way to loose when it counted! He also blows as a commentator. He commentates like he was a winner. 

When they start calling them the Jersey Giants or Jets maybe I’ll start rooting for them then, being they take up space here and all... until then they’re NY teams and NY isn’t a state I’m rooting for.

JH is going to say they don’t have a chance today after they beat the best team in the league with one of the best QB’s of all time, the Saints? Ok whatever you say....

They played an incredible game yesterday!!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

8 hours ago, Farmshine said:

I’m not an NFC East guy so I’m pretty indifferent. The Dallas fans and Jerry Jones are quite unlikable. But the players and coach seem pretty humble. Vanderesch and Lee are fun LB’s to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And jaylon Smith.  Their LBs are top notch. If LEE could stay healthy he'd be top 5 in the game. 

On 12/30/2018 at 8:12 PM, JHbowhunter said:

I give the cowgirls like a 5% chance against the Seahawks.     The Coach and QB are waaaaaaaay above what the cowgirls have, and their defense and running game can easily counter the Cowgirls attack.   Very similar teams - just better where it matters most in those TWO CRITICAL AREAS.     Sort of like Brady and Belicheat…   Wilson & Carrol. 

Crickets.......

Dax flat out stinks. No shot in playoffs 
Then you would not be watching anything from this league of losers :happywave:
Every Cowboys Fan -- lol

47575351_2196719610571211_4870121351748255744_n.thumb.jpg.6ee5201fd7245d18a761c840fdc56a78.jpg
IMG_3822.thumb.JPG.ca4e19f86cf749ceb9287eddabf192c2.JPG
After Dallas loses today. All the Cowboys fans will be in hiding again..... 
Where are you all hiding? Eating crow must be tough huh?

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk