IGNORED

More theft

2 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

I cant believe this is happening on private property.  Amazes me. 

Did he say Private Land I must have missed it? Why does someone put out some $100s and not put a cam to watch it and don't say it can not be done.  Plus there are ways to Boobytrap the area and Items but only if on Your Private Land. Some not so nice.   

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Don't be so sure that the stuff was taken by hunters. Recently there have been a rash of thefts by "Dope Addicts". They are pawning or selling the items on craigslist, or letgo  and using the money for Heroin. Sorry this has happened, Hope you hit the Powerball lottery.

58 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

Did he say Private Land I must have missed it? Why does someone put out some $100s and not put a cam to watch it and don't say it can not be done.  Plus there are ways to Boobytrap the area and Items but only if on Your Private Land. Some not so nice.   

I did,  but they stole camera too

It's just ridiculous. The reason why I don't put anything out anymore. I'm sick of it.  Every year something gets stolen or tampered with.  I have even had a picture on my trail camera of a guy look into my camera "wave high and smile" and then take a dump on the tree across from my camera. How much of a low life could you be. These are the people who we are around. 

Deer hunting in new Jersey gets more and more less exciting every year. As of this year I haven't even been out. I plan on taking a doe with shotgun and call it quits. I'll stick to the water

1 hour ago, JimC1965 said:

Don't be so sure that the stuff was taken by hunters. Recently there have been a rash of thefts by "Dope Addicts". They are pawning or selling the items on craigslist, or letgo  and using the money for Heroin. Sorry this has happened, Hope you hit the Powerball lottery.

That's a part of the problem you don't know what walk of life these scumbags are from could be antis ,a--hole neighbors, this shit has to stop, especially if it's some one from the hunting  fraternity doing it :down:

Edited by bucky

9 minutes ago, bucky said:

That's a part of the problem you don't know what walk of life these scumbags are from could be antis ,a--hole neighbors, this shit has to stop especially if it is hunters!

I always wished the USA would adopt Draconian anti-theft laws like some other countries. Steal a pack of gum, they chop your hand off

49 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

I got a stand and sticks for you to borrow or a ladder stand. I got a cam for you as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

In true Greek fashion, you're very hospitable. Thank you so much,  I have a ton of spare stands and cameras, but the gesture means a lot to me. The majority of hunters are like you, class acts. Unfortunately as with any group, we have some bad apples (malakes)  mixed in

I believe the forensic profile for these scumbag thieves is......

White male, mid-twentys, still in college being paid for by mommy and daddy, or at least still living at home with mommy and daddy, was known in High School as being a "creeper", background of hunting was that he was not introduced into it by his father or grandfather, because they woild have taught him the Original Code of Hunters "don't touch anyone else's gear", rather....they were probably introduced to hunting through these BS huntin video games, huntin TV shows/YouTube videos, or by another 20 something yr old misfit pal who also was never taught the Code. 

One year I'm guna opt out of huntin for deer, but pursue these scumbag thieves and fill my tag on a few with either a good beat down or criminal theft charges.