IGNORED

was I an a-hole?

JHbowhunter

I would pull his stand and give it to your brother to give to him.

No reason for him to even come back onto your parents property.

If that's the way he responds back to you he isn't worth the time of day.

It was total BS on his part trying to even weasel in there .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Nothing seems to amaze me anymore, but this kind of crap seems to be rampant these days. Not just in the hunting game but everywhere. There is little respect to no for a lot of things. This guy sounds like a real douchewagon. I see where you are conflicted here with your brother and all, but I wouldn't show any mercy on the clown.

After reading all the Posts yours in particular. Seems there is some misunderstanding in the family ( Lack of communication ) You have known this guy for many years he knows where and how you hunt. In all those years you never expressed or discussed the pc. of Private property your family Owned. He seems to be a better friend to your brother than you and went through him rather than you. You mentioned he even spoke to your Mom. I feel he also should have talked it over with you but felt it was not necessary, Should he have YES. You sent him a Message no guarantee he ever saw it If you encountered him face to face maybe it would have been better with no confusion on anyone's part. Or even offered to share the area as you mentioned you had no problem with.  Seems once the back and forth of words started the whole situation went south.  Why get sick over it make the first move to have a talk with this guy if you had a long-term friendship with it is not the end of the world but it will be on your mind for the rest of your life. Retaliating puts you in his group.  Go sit down have Tea with your Mom and Brother and set your wishes, evidently, it was not That clear, to begin with.  Your story is not unique work it out.  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

This early season thing has create more bullshit then its worth, I hunt private property and had problems two years in row. I have hunting two  pieces of property for at least 20 years and set up when it gets cooler, occasionally new people are allowed to hunt the property and they set up 50 yards away from my stand locations and then have the balls to say I am cutting them off. One of the guys even accused me of messing with his stuff ever since I showed up,I explained to him  I showed up there 20 years ago and he has only been there a month and I do not touch other peoples stuff. Needless to say he doesn't hunt that piece of property any more and the other guy moved his stand without conflict like a true sportsman:up: I guess next year I will have to start setting up in July

Edited by bucky

You ain't wrong. Guy is oblivious to right and wrong. The bigger problem than him being butt hurt for no reason is the written word versus the spoken word. Conversations such as these should take place in person so there is no problem with interpretation of texts.

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 minute ago, Bucndoe said:

You ain't wrong. Guy is oblivious to right and wrong. The bigger problem than him being butt hurt for no reason is the written word versus the spoken word. Conversations such as these should take place in person so there is no problem with interpretation of texts.

AMEN 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

And you know the kind of guy I am if you ever asked me to hunt my property of any of my stands I would have said yes

Excellent. Can I hunt your yard next week?

[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Sounds like he was being pretty rude to the landowners son from the start.
Out he goes!

He will probably piss on your steps on his way out im sure ... seems like that kind of guy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk