IGNORED

Gut shot backing out - all on film

kanigie

1 minute ago, Rusty said:

Bob, have you been drinking at the rehearsal dinner? Β :drunk:

I was thinking the same thingΒ :headscratch:

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Agreed within above u will find him..Β  out of curiosity why didn't you try to put a second arrow in him

Even though he looked close he was 77 yards when he was bedded. Camera has 20x optical zoom. Thought about it but if I missed I figured he’d run further. Didn’t expect him to get up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Rusty said:

It will not be pleasant gutting him tomorrow but don't let that make you think that the meat is bad. Β Cut out the major muscles and you will see that they are fine. Β  Been there done that in these same temperatures. Β 

Buddy of mine Scott one weds night we recovered Thursday morning.Β  Β Meat was fine

Just now, kanigie said:

Β 

Even though he looked close he was 77 yards when he was bedded. Camera has 20x optical zoom. Thought about it but if I missed I figured he’d run further. Didn’t expect him to get up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Β 

Thank you..Β  yes it looked alot closer than that

The center shot guy is was always off by a few inches IMHO, however I think this shot could have clipped some lung and liver looks like it would have been hard not too.Β  If not lung, some liver.Β  Regardless that buck was not bleeding out any time soon and definitely exhibited signs he could still be alive as we type...Β  Morning with tracking dog is best move - GOOD LUCK . Β  Β  Β  If it were a hit further forward I would be all for looking now.Β 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Shot this buck looks like same spot. Went down right away Β then got up. Half hour later I saw him bedding on a logging road. I watched him and he looked hurt. Β Just before it got dark he got up and walked away. I found him next morning 100 yards from last bed. Β (LIVER)I NEVER slept that night. Β I look pretty good for no sleep

6C42496A-AD5F-42CF-A761-20799AC345C4.jpeg

Edited by Live to Hunt

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

2 minutes ago, CJ3a said:

I think now that everyone seen the video i would take it down. No need to be the poster boy for the anti'sΒ 

Hell no this is our place screw them. Β You sound like Jacko

I am always amazed at the endurance of deer. This is just another example. I'm not sure they experience pain the way we do. An arrow passing through the middle of its body, and he walks away and the only indication of a problem is the heavy breathing. Simply amazing, if you ask me. If I didn't see it, I wouldn't believe it.Β 

I think the dog will easily find that deer. Good luck, and post pix in the morning.