IGNORED

Hunters Wanted ...

Remember this gentlemen you can’t dictate how a post will go and tell others what they can and can’t say all the time just because you don’t like it. No one was insulting Ms Grit or her post they where just voicing their opinions and so was I. If you don’t like it ignore it or for that fact don’t ask for someone’s opinion like I was. I hope Hopatconghunter has the time of his life on that property god bless him. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

On 7/26/2018 at 1:59 PM, Hopatconghunter said:

TOTALLY AGREE! NO WAY IN HELL WILL YOU FIND LAND IN NJ FOR $2500! IF IT HAPPENS ITS LIKE HITTING THE LOTTERY AND YOPU BETTER GO ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR THAT LAND OWNER TO KEEP IT!

Can you stop with the all CAPS.  No need to shout at us.  We get the point whatever it is................

On 7/26/2018 at 8:33 PM, Lunatic said:

I personally think we are becoming like the libs we despise so much. Reviewing opposing view is a key to learning, and even in this thread, someone who was never involve in a lease had to learned something only because of the exchange between individuals disagreeing with each other. If we were to subscribe to your formula how would you learn anything? We need to remain civil but lets not turn this into a liberal club of mutual admiration.   

Funny you mention the libs looney as the left has become one big "group think" pool.  If you fall out of step with them and don't tow the line then "you are part of the problem".  We aren't there yet, thankfully.

With regard to the post of Ms. Grit and the commentary, if you want to hunt Jersey you get three choices, public land(with all the shortcomings), your own parcel(very hard to get and quite small in size, generally), a lease with a group(not as many hunters as public but more land than a small private piece and the chance that most of the guys don't hunt it as much as you, but it will cost you).  There are trade-offs to hunting Jersey,  but most guys who hunt here know them and accept them(as unfortunate as that is).  I know and accept that I will never see the caliber of buck that I've seen walk in the midwest,  just won't happen.  But time is important and understanding that a weekend morning or afternoon of hunting is better than nothing is what most guys get, so if you live in NJ and want to hunt it that's the way it is.    Good luck Ms. Grit.  

11 hours ago, maximus66 said:

I’m sorry but after reading all the hurt feelings i may just need to go into deadonshots crying room and weep for awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were a shit stirrer on NJH and your legacy continues here. I see I made a lasting impact on you that you even go to another thread to take a cheap shot. Then your 3 followers with there joy at your response. This site is headed down the same path as the other one. When a moderator is the original shit stirrer on this thread (feels like another osokill) that is a sure sign things are going in wrong direction. This is a good site and lots of good people-- but doomed if it is going to be an all inclusive club where moderators join in name calling and attacks. I have maintained my standards while being attacked and name called. I think the crying room is right in your own house there max. You seem to be the one who is upset. 

48 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

You were a shit stirrer on NJH and your legacy continues here. I see I made a lasting impact on you that you even go to another thread to take a cheap shot. Then your 3 followers with there joy at your response. This site is headed down the same path as the other one. When a moderator is the original shit stirrer on this thread (feels like another osokill) that is a sure sign things are going in wrong direction. This is a good site and lots of good people-- but doomed if it is going to be an all inclusive club where moderators join in name calling and attacks. I have maintained my standards while being attacked and name called. I think the crying room is right in your own house there max. You seem to be the one who is upset. 

and you feed right into it.   Osokill is coming for you :happywave:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Deadonshot, i am sincerely sorry if i offended you. We in fact poke fun at each other here and also have the stalwartness to poke it at ourselves as you can see i have done above in regards to other posts. I didn’t realize the thin type of skin you wear and sensitivity towards satirical humor. Again i apologize and will no longer include you in any raindeer games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWM