IGNORED

Hunters Wanted ...

Ms Grit mentioned cats 🐱 and wine 🍷 first so :kissbutt:

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

1 minute ago, Rusty said:

If you eliminated all of the off topic posts this thread would have slid off of the main page almost immediately and no one would have seen it. Β Is the objective to have lots of people see it or very few people? Β 

It’s about havin fun. I never did Grit wrong and she knows it. Those who know her know she is good people. We argued we laughed and she got some people hunting property. Β This place is great that’s why I enjoy it so much.Β 

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Ms Grit said:

Update:Β  4 spots still available, lots of bears on this PRIVATE piece too :)

Ms Grit stirring up skit again.Β :rofl:

Edited by JHbowhunter

20 hours ago, Thrudheim said:

Turkey on this property Robin?

I would guess so, but I don't know for sure

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Β 

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

Β 

4 hours ago, LittleM said:

I like cats (have four) and wine (try to drink a bottle a night).Β  Make fun of me and I'll kick your ass.

Β 

44 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Hear that Haskell Hunter?? Crickets, crickets...…….., that is all I hear.....LittleM you tell him. We got your back.Β :rofl:

I was going to call LittleM's bluff. Β Why? Β Because in order for him to kick my ass (which should be pretty easy to do) it would mean that he'd have to show up in person to one of the NJW&W get-togethers to carry out the deed.

After a quick 30 second ass-whooping (resulting with me in the fetal position on the ground crying), we could all hang out and listen to LittleM's bear hunting stories as well as some of the cool raptor and snake things he's been doing. Β I'd take a beating for that.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Haskell_Hunter
Edited because I like pushing back against the man! And, no Live to Catnap, it's not an offer to go on a date.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Wow.Β  Had to click on this when I saw 130+ posts.Β  Lol.Β 

Everybody lighten up. We're all friends here.Β  Lol. Maybe...Β Β 

Now who's get gonna let this piney come up north and kill Yogi?Β 

For trade I have a 30pk of nature light, half a slimjim, and some rusty buckshot shells!Β Β 

Who's interested?!Β  LOL.Β 

Carry on...Β 

Β 

Lol

Nick