IGNORED

Hunters Wanted ...

2 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Thank god I have my cat with me. I’m going off to a safe space now this forum is just no longer a safe place. Why did you have to come ruin it Jacko  :rant:

That's about the best advice anyone can give you right now son...  You got room in there for Ruggy?

:)

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Just now, 3Blade said:

No need to apologize! I didn't think you were coming off as a dick. All good:cheers: These type of threads always seem to go bad though. I guess it's part of the whole frustration's  of hunting jersey... too expensive and way too many guys per sq foot.

Elitist also that boast about themselves ok I’m out :bighello:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

That's about the best advice anyone can give you right now son...  You got room in there for Ruggy?

I like Ruggy hell yea 

2 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Elitist also that boast about themselves ok I’m out :bighello:

I may know a thing or two about that... Been accused of that on here and NJH a few times...  Oh well.    As I told the famous SG today- don't let what you read on the internet upset you, and ALWAYS take the high road.   

I shot a big 10pt once….

3 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

1 minute ago, Live to Hunt said:

I like Ruggy hell yea 

I'm a little nervous.  You might try to feed me chardonnay and force me to watch cat videos on YouTube 

48 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Yeah, some times I gotta talk him down before he goes all "Hulk Smash" on some of you guys.  :rofl:

Carry on gents. This was handled by several members through PM which was absolutely the way to go. We can all agree to disagree which all part of a public forum. To do it professionally and tactically is what sets this site apart from others. All good.

(Rusty never spoke with me.........Jack and I had a conversation earlier tonight on my way to work) :rofl: :rofl:

6 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Carry on gents. This was handled by several members through PM which was absolutely the way to go. We can all agree to disagree which all part of a public forum. To do it professionally and tactically is what sets this site apart from others. All good.

(Rusty never spoke with me.........Jack and I had a conversation earlier tonight on my way to work) :rofl: :rofl:

Good. And make sure that you arrest someone tonight.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

8 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Good talk Lou

I shot a big 10pt once….

18 minutes ago, njbowhntr said:

How about in the future people, mods included, leave the post alone unless they really want information?

Ms Grit has been a great contributor on 2 different NJ sites.  And now 3 pages later the same antics that ruined the other site are running rampant.  

If you do not wish to hunt the property, then just move on to the next post.

well said and we need to hear more of this - which is why this irritated me. 

I shot a big 10pt once….

41 minutes ago, njbowhntr said:

How about in the future people, mods included, leave the post alone unless they really want information?

Ms Grit has been a great contributor on 2 different NJ sites.  And now 3 pages later the same antics that ruined the other site are running rampant.  

I personally think we are becoming like the libs we despise so much. Reviewing opposing view is a key to learning, and even in this thread, someone who was never involve in a lease had to learned something only because of the exchange between individuals disagreeing with each other. If we were to subscribe to your formula how would you learn anything? We need to remain civil but lets not turn this into a liberal club of mutual admiration.   

43 minutes ago, njbowhntr said:

Never happen. If you shut people down to much you will shut down the site. I know it feels all warm and fuzzy but it’s not and it won’t work CALLING A SPADE A SPADE. If you want Jack google it. 

10 hours ago, Lunatic said:

I personally think we are becoming like the libs we despise so much. Reviewing opposing view is a key to learning, and even in this thread, someone who was never involve in a lease had to learned something only because of the exchange between individuals disagreeing with each other. If we were to subscribe to your formula how would you learn anything? We need to remain civil but lets not turn this into a liberal club of mutual admiration.   

Lunatic thank you. You may be a lunitic but I will be nuts with you.  

Edited by Live to Hunt