IGNORED

Hunters Wanted ...

2 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I was going to call LittleM's bluff.  Why?  Because in order for him to kick my ass (which should be pretty easy to do) it would mean that he'd have to show up in person to one of the NJW&W get-togethers to carry out the deed.

After a quick 30 second ass-whooping (resulting with me in the fetal position on the ground crying), we could all hang out and listen to LittleM's bear hunting stories as well as some of the cool raptor and snake things he's been doing.  I'd take a beating for that.

:letsparty:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

8 minutes ago, Hopatconghunter said:

Still 4 opening, I am on this lease. I have a lot of bears on cam some good bucks too!

What is a good buck to you?  I am just kidding its a joke.  Glad your happy with it :up:

13 hours ago, Swamprat said:

Wow.  Had to click on this when I saw 130+ posts.  Lol. 

Everybody lighten up. We're all friends here.  Lol. Maybe...  

Now who's get gonna let this piney come up north and kill Yogi? 

For trade I have a 30pk of nature light, half a slimjim, and some rusty buckshot shells!  

Who's interested?!  LOL. 

Carry on... 

Lol

Nick

Join the club and you can come up North and hunt bears and deers...

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 minutes ago, A&N_Hunter said:

If it weren’t so expensive, I’d be all over it. Not ready to swallow that horse pill yet

kept at ten hunters which gives everyone a lot of room, farmer has been getting that much money for over ten years....some clubs came in and offered him $20k for it. crazy but this is NJ

Just now, Hopatconghunter said:

kept at ten hunters which gives everyone a lot of room, farmer has been getting that much money for over ten years....some clubs came in and offered him $20k for it. crazy but this is NJ

Agreed. I’m sure it’s worth the value, just not worth letting it out of the bank account.

Just now, Hopatconghunter said:

drop tine 10 pointer and a pope and young 8 is what I have so far. for NJ they are very good bucks.

ALOT of bears! Big sow on cam with 5 cubs!  that shows how well bears are doing in this area!

Good deal good luck with them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Foggy Mountain said:

Guys seriously I read very little of this. The price is way too highly. The property way too small and you as a new member get what’s left. Prob next to the stop sign on the road. It’s not worth it. Plenty of clubs with lots more property for way less.

Think about something? As a deer hunter you need good wind. It’s best to have solid entrance and exit strategy. You don’t want the deer to know they’re being hunted. Also best to rest spots. The next guy 150 yards away has off different days than you. The spot never gets rested. Other members also screw your wind strategy. Now if you don’t mind walking public land can be great. Surely better than this imo

I don't think you can make this statement until you see the property. Also I have been on many leases and if 30 % of members hunt, thats many. Most show up 1 to 3 times/ season.