IGNORED

Hunters Wanted ...

6 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

Call it what you want it’s just me on the property and those bucks. Jump on it Hammer you have the money 💰 

im def not interested in the NJ spot.

my point was, even those good spots in Kansas are expensive for the real amount of land that is huntable.

The success you have had shows the bit that is huntable  is very good. and The pieces out there were def on great river bottom.

yet one bad neighbor and those spots could easily get blown out quick due to how little cover there is.

Just as in Ohio they plant the crops into the woods, and once they are down there isn't much to hold deer in a spot, they become more transient . just using it as a thoroughfare 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

4 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

im def not interested in the NJ spot.

my point was, even those good spots in Kansas are expensive for the real amount of land that is huntable.

The success you have had shows the bit that is huntable  is very good. and The pieces out there were def on great river bottom.

yet one bad neighbor and those spots could easily get blown out quick due to how little cover there is.

Just as in Ohio they plant the crops into the woods, and once they are down there isn't much to hold deer in a spot, they become more transient . just using it as a thoroughfare 

Anything is possible that is for sure. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

8 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:

It's a conversation. No different than a bunch of people talking at a table in a diner or leaning on a truck bed. The subject will twist and turn and change focus and direction and come back around again. That's how conversations work and internet is no different.

:up: :up:

I love seeing opportunities to hunt; even for $.  In my opinion, there can't be too many options.  I'm not sure why these posts always go down the drain.  Why does everyone have to sh*t on some opportunity and say its crazy expensive, or for some other reason stupid.  Who cares?!  Just don't take advantage of it.  

BTW, I'm on two other hunting sites and the same thing happens there.  It is very petty in my opinion.  JUST IGNORE THE POST IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED.  

If you have some spot that is loaded with bucks and free or 1/10th the price...good for you.  Its probably smarter to keep that to yourself.  

Edited by dlist777

14 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

I hunted a spot in Ohio like that once. It was 500 acres, with about 12-15 acres of hedgerows and small patches of "woods", everything else was hay fields and pasture, full of cattle. 

I was very skeptical. The lease we had just come from (hunted for 9 years) was almost 1500 acres, about 90% of which was wooded, hardwood hills and brushy hollows, evergreen thickets full of browse,and 5 planted fields along the creek bottom in the center of the property, with only 12 guys. The perfect piece, on paper. 

We saw and killed more big bucks, and better bucks, on the 500 acre piece than you could imagine, and there were something like 12 or 15 paying members. There are probably a few people on this site that now just lurk, who can vouch for that. It was the right piece in the right place. 

That said, in my opinion, the kind of money people get for leases in NJ is just plain ridiculous. Not singling out this post but from what I've seen posted here, and other places, you can probably kill just about the same class of deer on some of the public land up north or central Jersey, that you could on 95% of leases in NJ. Maybe better deer if even half the guys on your 'lease' are decent hunters. I personally think people waste their money leasing deer hunting land in NJ...and I used to be one of them.

Just some things learned after about 20+ years of leasing in state and out of state, and hunting public land in and out of state too. Do what you want but I've learned my lesson.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure I know who Grit is posting for and he is a first class gentleman, and pretty good guy, so this property has that going for it. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Sad how certain folks on this forum and the other don’t know how to behave or stick to the topic

Saw the farm yesterday and it was very good 

little bit of everything you want for a great deer 

and bear habitat. I will be joining them on the hunt 

this year. Well worth the money and ten guys will

have plenty of room without bumping each other. 

2 minutes ago, Hopatconghunter said:

Saw the farm yesterday and it was very good 

little bit of everything you want for a great deer 

and bear habitat. I will be joining them on the hunt 

this year. Well worth the money and ten guys will

have plenty of room without bumping each other. 

That's good news Hopatcong.  Best of luck with the club.  :up:

Remember, we like pictures.  :D

5 minutes ago, Hopatconghunter said:

Sad how certain folks on this forum and the other don’t know how to behave or stick to the topic. 

Don't let it get to you - some shenanigans on here for sure and a little too much focus on cats, but staying on topic is difficult on just about any forum it's not unique here.   Glad you checked it out, I had a feeling it would be prime property now it all depends on how the other members hunt and what the neighbors are doing. I hope you post a pic of a great big buck you will take off this land!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

30 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Don't let it get to you - some shenanigans on here for sure and a little too much focus on cats, but staying on topic is difficult on just about any forum it's not unique here.   Glad you checked it out, I had a feeling it would be prime property now it all depends on how the other members hunt and what the neighbors are doing. I hope you post a pic of a great big buck you will take off this land!

Awe Is Jacko and DBag picking on me. 

D8869F6C-8938-4964-9714-038FCDC33276.jpeg

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈