IGNORED

Epidural Next Week !!!

BHC

Just now, maximus66 said:

Start lower back strength and flexibilty exercise and walking a mile or two each day. Start slow and work your way up, it only gets worse as time goes by unless you do something now. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been doing everything I can, I have 3 pinch nerves and 3 bulging disc, bone spurs and server stenosis in the area of these other issues

Good luck, I know what back pain is and it sucks!! My lower back is not in great shape due to my work. I know a lot of people don't like them but chiropractors got me back on my feet when the pain kicks in. Don't forget the epi will just mask the pain so be careful to not continue to agrivate what ever is going on with your back.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Friday for a epidural shot in the area of C5 & C6

This is a breeze! With today's technology it's nothing, I actually looked forward to the last few because the relief is great!  I had 5 or 6 over time and with what everyone else is suggesting have overcome 3 herniated discs that 2 Docs wanted to do surgery on, now they are insignificant on MRI.  Good Luck, you'll be better than ever. 

Take everyone else's advice seriously.  Also good PT really helps in that area!  

25 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Good luck, I know what back pain is and it sucks!! My lower back is not in great shape due to my work. I know a lot of people don't like them but chiropractors got me back on my feet when the pain kicks in. Don't forget the epi will just mask the pain so be careful to not continue to agrivate what ever is going on with your back.

Is it a pain killer or anti-inflammatory?

Stretching your hamstrings four or five times a day can dramatically help you heal.

When your back is out your hamstrings will get extremelly tight and put 5 times the strain on that already over worked area.

Stretching every few hours as well as stretching before you even get out of bed can do more naturally than many of the pain killers do

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Hope you get some relief with the shots.  Why are you getting slammed to the concrete?  :think:  My son was in corrections for a while, and never ran into that problem.  Sure it's not from the rough sex?

Bicycling helped my back.  Fractured it on a motorcycle when I was 21, or should I say fractured it on a curb after leaving the motorcycle.  Never been the same since, but never felt better than I did when I used to ride all the time.

Best of luck.  I am just wondering,  c 5 and 6 are in your cervical spine, your neck. This often causes arm pain and weaknesses.  Your c discs are causing back pain? I had issues few years ago, made full recovery. 

Is it a pain killer or anti-inflammatory?

It is a steroid used to relieve pain by numbing the nerves. Most people think an epidural is a needle but it is actually the space around the spine between the nerves known as the epidural area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWM