IGNORED

Heading in now = BDD & BBD !

vdep217

I got in tree behind house for a 1 hour 40 minute hunt. Not sure I have urge to shoot a doe but I have an old uncle that can’t hunt anymore begging me for a deer. Installed one of 3 HSS lifelines I got for Christmas when I got in tree. Just need to tie of bottom when I get down.

image.jpg

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

In the blind at 330. Lots of tracks, never know...Giant wool liner Sorel pac boots are perfect for posting up....Good luck guys. They were moving early yesterday. Saw the shooter buck for the 1st time ever aside from trail cam pics yesterday with the muzzy. 85 yards behind 5 scrub bucks covered in brush. Wind was swirling and he disappeared like a ghost....Jack shoot one for your marine uncle tonight!

15145814254421458722898.jpg

Talk about quartering away. I got femoral artery two lungs liver and possible heart. Damn it’s cold! I did not aim quite that far back but hell I will take it. Now wonder she died so quick. My BH definitely opened!

Harvest Confirmation#: 758031W

5BD0C5C3-AC81-4BA2-9DCC-3E080B1EA697.jpeg

AC10F6C9-64A3-484D-B305-D8A1B712F069.jpeg

B1B8B353-8A83-4A4B-8862-0D8DEA6DC6BC.jpeg

B60F74E5-8336-4876-9373-91808D1288DA.jpeg

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Saw no deer except, that I almost caught a guy trespassing on my mom's and next door neighbor's property on my way back in. He was in his truck with the driver's side door open. I glassed him with my binos from about 200 hundred yards away. He had a gun rested on his door. He took off when he saw me. I may know who he is and will give him a visit tomorrow.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".