IGNORED

Man Stuff - March 10

Rusty

Basically, I’m her $700 Uber ride to the hospital and back. Now to find some epic place to eat breakfast in Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Close South Street  South Beach Miami The News Cafe Great place for food and people watching. 

1520699509320_30.jpg

1520703995443_22.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Just got home! Really fun time and great to see everyone! Some old and some new faces. I think we all were surprised NOTR was real...some of us still have our doubts!

Thanks Jay for hosting! And thanks for my mount! Beautiful work dude! :up:

Have to run to my buddy’s 40th, looking forward to the pics from HH and whoever else took some! Pretty sure Lou has enough to start his own Instagram website, he was taking selfies with the dogs, with the chickens, with the snow...total riot! :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good time Jay - thanks for hosting this year... (rumor has it LJPR is planning something before trout season - he has some "work" to get done).

Highlight of day was verifying NOTR is real!   HE DOES EXIST and has a lovely wife!  Great to finally meet you Phil... Looks like we both have some work to do with our trad shooting, LOL

IMG_7316.JPG

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

LPJR and Son, NJbowhunter ( Matt NJWW owner made the loooong trek north), and Nomad and son... (al 6 foot 1" of him - that boy eats a lot of moose meat)

IMG_7318.JPG

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….

Megavites - and his magnificent homebrew (didn't realize HH has competition and believe me he does..)     Competition yields excellence and many fine homebrews were on display today.   Another member made he long trek northward today

IMG_7319.JPG

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….

Tdietz swinging the maul, under Megavites supervision...  I gotta say, I found this really SWEET maul wrapped in gray duct tape - perfectly balanced.  I split a half cord myself with it.   Wanted to sneak it home with me because it was the best feel I have felt with a tool in my life.   I think the owner took it home with him though... I want that maul!

IMG_7321.JPG

I shot a big 10pt once….