IGNORED

Need a lawyer!!

GhostBear

Only reason to get a lawyer is if you were injured... I know you been kicking around some spinal neck surgery.... Are you SURE this wasn't aggravated from getting rear-ended?

Also I think having it "totaled" is actually a good thing.  The net-net of it all should be your NJM compensates you for replacement cost (not a new one I surmise, but replacement value), and then NJM subrogates (recovers their loss) against the other insurance company.

Take the check- and find something used of which there are a million out there, or use it as a down-payment on a new one.

Good luck!  Glad you were ok.

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

No, my neck feels the same. And still moving on that front, my insurance knows about it as a pre-existing issue, but I don't feel any different than any other day.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

It's road worthy, the only thing that has me worried are the leaf springs, they've been pushed down by the rear mounts when I got hit, so they are under tension and straight, it rides harder now then it did, no as smooth. I know it can't stay that way, so looks like I'll have to replace the truck, no way to fix that without straightening the frame, and I don't have the cash for that.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

It's road worthy, the only thing that has me worried are the leaf springs, they've been pushed down by the rear mounts when I got hit, so they are under tension and straight, it rides harder now then it did, no as smooth. I know it can't stay that way, so looks like I'll have to replace the truck, no way to fix that without straightening the frame, and I don't have the cash for that.

Get the money, buy the truck back for a dollar. Straightening the frame to close enough is not that hard. You just need to get somebody to do a thorough inspection to make sure it's not shot. Been through this a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I give ya a lot of credit for not choking the guy out when you saw he was driving with fogged up windows.  Some people need a good ass beatin!

believe me, I was real close to it! But it'd of only made it worse.