IGNORED

Man Stuff

Rusty

Meat cooked over an open fire,  beer brewed in an old barrel in a garage,  cutting down trees with chainsaws,  splitting wood with an axe.  I'm getting the warm fuzzies just thinking about it.

If your testosterone level needs a boost, stop by Jack's place on March 12th.       :cheers:  

Edited by Rusty

Meat cooked over an open fire,  beer brewed in an old barrel in someone's garage,  cutting down trees with chainsaws,  splitting wood with an axe.  I'm getting the warm fuzzies just thinking about it.

If your testosterone levels have been dropping and need a boost, stop by Jack's on March 12th.  Your wife will thank you.    :cheers:  

I should probably sit this one out, I don't know how many more of your wives thanking me I can handle.  

yes will start giving out times and directions as it nears - will need a headcount.  Hope for good weather - cooler would be nice, not the 74 degrees predicted for tomorrow. (would hate to have to ice down beer in march... )   Will definitely do some venison steaks and sausages, along with the signature meat & cheese on a stick. I split all I had prior, but last weekend accumulated and staged another 3 cords or so to be split and ranked. I won't get to it until the 11th and 12...   

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….