IGNORED

Man Stuff

Rusty

I can help run the log splitter.  And I can bring the red Solo cups again......but I have to take it easy with any heavy lifting although my cardiologist was very pleased with my nuclear stress test the other week.  He still cautions me to not lift anything heavy or do strenuous exercise.  But 16 oz curls should be OK when we're done  :)

I can help run the log splitter.  And I can bring the red Solo cups again......but I have to take it easy with any heavy lifting although my cardiologist was very pleased with my nuclear stress test the other week.  He still cautions me to not lift anything heavy or do strenuous exercise.  But 16 oz curls should be OK when we're done   :)

or drive the quad....

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

We can do a member-bow shoot here late summer, keep the brewery going...  

We can definitely do that.

But I was thinking more along the lines of use a hole saw to bore a 2" hole into some of these trees you need taken down and stuffing it full of tannerite.  Grab a 22 with ironsights, drink a bunch of beer, and everyone gets one shot at the hole until it takes the tree down.  I'll even supply my AR and some 556.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

We can definitely do that.

But I was thinking more along the lines of use a hole saw to bore a 2" hole into some of these trees you need taken down and stuffing it full of tannerite.  Grab a 22 with ironsights, drink a bunch of beer, and everyone gets one shot at the hole until it takes the tree down.  I'll even supply my AR and some 556.

and there goes the neighborhood and the rest of the zone 5 deer herd with it!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Starting to sound like a real Highland competition, maybe we should just forget the beer and go with Scotch. Yeah, then we could cut the head off a calf and see who can throw it the farthest,.....

I like the way you think, I wish you had joined our get-togethers sooner.   :rofl: