IGNORED

Man Stuff

Rusty

what time are you starting up the festivities Jack, and how long do you plan on it going on?  I have a few things going on that day, but would love to swing up.  

Probably around 11 am or so... Want to prepare some venison treats (meat sticks, marinated steaks, sausage), get the fire going, and whoever shows can split wood, stack wood, or just hang out.  A few hours of work should be all that is needed, figuring Rusty will hand split the 3 cords I have staged in about 30 minutes or so.  Maybe drop a few trees, hinge cut a few....  I will supply beer, water, and venison. (basic survival food)

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Probably around 11 am or so... Want to prepare some venison treats (meat sticks, marinated steaks, sausage), get the fire going, and whoever shows can split wood, stack wood, or just hang out.  A few hours of work should be all that is needed, figuring Rusty will hand split the 3 cords I have staged in about 30 minutes or so.  Maybe drop a few trees, hinge cut a few....  I will supply beer, water, and venison. (basic survival food)

Sounds good. If I can make it, it probably won't be until the mid afternoon and I could only stick around for a few hours because of plans at night.