IGNORED

Man Stuff

Rusty

Just look at all that shagbark hickory standing live behind those piles.  That's one tree that will slow Rusty and Nomad down!  Let's fire up the chainsaws upon arrival   :)

That's endangered bat habitat, bite your tongue mister.  

I'm not that stupid to risk cutting off my free, very tasty beer supply.  What I meant, of course, is that you will hardly have any room to stand since you're bringing all that wonderful beer along with you.   :)

I was thinking he was looking a little thin when I saw him at Jay's ....  Clearly - he needs to brew more porter...

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Sent you be the other day on tapatalk. And one today on ww

Text me.. 5512062623

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

I got them.  I don't often use Tapatalk for PMs, so please forgive me.  Like I said, I need to make sure it runs.  The wife thinks the last time we tried, I couldn't get it running.  I don't recall one way or the other.  But I'll try tomorrow or Wednesday the latest.  Probably just needs a new carburetor.  I think it's a B&S engine, so common parts are always available.   

I hope someone is bringing a ambulance or trauma kit. Beer , axes, log splitters and atv's oh sh_ _ !

I remember something like this in the passed and it had a bad ending. I hope not.

Where do you think all the best youtube videos come from?   :rofl:

Edited by Rusty