IGNORED

why are their slobs in the world?

mazzgolf

Wawa bag, sandwich container, coffee cup, drink container, etc... I can literally tell you what this guy had for breakfast by the !@#$ trash he threw all over the parking area on this WMA.

Why is it so hard for people to put all the trash in the bag it came with, take it home, and throw it in the garbage can? No, they have to dump it all over the place. They are going to see their own crap every time they come back and park here, too! But I guess that won't bother them.

I will never understand slobs. I don't want to know what this guy's house looks like.

trash.jpg

Not sure how old you are, but I remember the 70s when fast food first became all the rage.  You would see McDonald's and Burger King bags tossed out of car windows while driving down the highway and that was normal.  Luckily, the Ad Council began those famous commercials aimed at stopping littering with the Indian crying.  Maybe we need those types of public service announcement commercials again.  But litter is not nearly as bad as it was 30 or 40 years ago, so we have learned some things.  

I live on a fairly busy road in Ocean County. I always have the same stuff on my lawn not to mention broken glass. When I first moved in I was finding empty bags of heroin laying in the street when I walked my dogs. At least that has stopped. The worst part is you know it's someone from the neighborhood. Oh yeah there is an elementary school about one hundred yards down the street.

Because mommy and daddy didn't raise them right. 

When I was 7 years old I went fishing with my dad.  It was really cold out and the water was freezing.  I finished up a snack and decided to toss the wrapper in to the water.  Well, he gave me hell and then made me wade in to the water to fetch the wrapper.  I never littered again 

I remember seeing a news story back when the Olympics were held in Japan.  They showed a group of Americans walking down the street, which was immaculate by the way, and one of the Americans dropped some trash on the sidewalk.  The first Japanese person that walked by picked up the trash and put it in their pocket.  

Democrats

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I live on a fairly busy road in Ocean County. I always have the same stuff on my lawn not to mention broken glass. 

Same for me but in Gloucester County. Find people's trash in my yard every day as they speed down the road and throw it out the window. I would love to find a way to fill paint balls with dogsheet and light them up as they go by, but the police might have a problem with that. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.