IGNORED

Your best NJ bow bucks....Post em up here

LPJR

Awesome bucks everyone. My two best in NJIMG_0251.JPGIMG_0250.JPG

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Great bucks everyoneΒ 

Β 

I cant post my best buck with the bow because its only a 3 pointerΒ  :eek: and only the second buck I have shot

Β 

That's ok a 3 pointer was once one of my biggest. We all started somewhere. I still have that 3 pointer on a plaque. I actually have every buck I ever shot. I can look at any of my bucks and remember every hunt like it was yesterday.

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

I don't have pictures of my 2 biggest NJ bow bucks. Β Nowadays everybody has a phone to snap pictures but for the first 30 years of my hunting "career" it was an effort to get pictures taken. Β I probably have pictures of less than 10% of my deer. Β  Β 

I don't have pictures of my 2 biggest NJ bow bucks. Β Nowadays everybody has a phone to snap pictures but for the first 30 years of my hunting "career" it was an effort to get pictures taken. Β I probably have pictures of less than 10% of my deer.

Β 

Yea Rusty me to.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Great bucks everyoneΒ 

Β 

I cant post my best buck with the bow because its only a 3 pointerΒ  :eek: and only the second buck I have shotΒ 

Β 

My 1st buck was a 4 pointer which may have been a 160" to me!Β That is what memories are made of troutandbucks No shame in any deer taken with the bow at all..

Edited by LPJR