IGNORED

10-17 pm hunt

Buckeyes11

Out in 15 doe patrol lady wants a bunch shot off her property or she will find another hunter so back at it again lets see if i can get number 4 for the season gd luck guys

Theres more fun hunting with the handicap of a bow than the surness of a gun!The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind!

Was out in 27, nice cool, very still and quiet afternoon. Until about 6 pm that is, had a small 8 point come in and pass me downwind without a hint I was there. After he got about 40 yards out, I hit the grunt call to see what he would do. he ignored it and moved on. About 10 minutes after he browsed off to the east, I heard a loud bang and wondered if it was a crossbow. 

At the truck, I met up with my brother who confirmed it was, another two hunters were in there and one of them shot it, about 125 yards from me. He ran into them on his way out and took a pic, same deer. Think he said it was the guy's first buck, so good for him.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.