Here is a pic of the 9 point I put a bad shot on last year and didn't retrieve. I hope he is still alive. Hoping to see him pop up on the cams this year. Fingers crossed.

Hmmm, if that was in zone 28, specifically Pittsgrove Twsp, you might be waiting on a ghost. Sorry. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Wow they are all nice Bucks. Hope you all connect this season. I don't Deer hunt much anymore but we have a nice 12pt on Eastmont this year. Hoping my future son in law bags him. He bought a new muzzy loader just for him lol.

Good luck to everyone this season :up:

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Wow they are all nice Bucks. Hope you all connect this season. I don't Deer hunt much anymore but we have a nice 12pt on Eastmont this year. Hoping my future son in law bags him. He bought a new muzzy loader just for him lol.

Good luck to everyone this season :up:

Thanks. Best of luck to your son in law! 

Follow Us On Instagram @bruiserbucksoutdoors

I treat it like Christmas, I will hang my stand in my usual one of a few spots and see what walks by. I like surprises and my standards are not that high. Normally 6-10 deer will come in and I will pick the biggest one that presents the best shot.

I like Venison and do not think the area I hunt will be negatively effected no matter what deer or two I shoot.