IGNORED

New Jersey Hunter Forums Email

Haskell_Hunter

It's a joke there now! I logged in there yesterday with the pword they gave me and then reset it to something else, now neither works!!!

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

However, if their security sucked even more than it already did, then a hacker could easily jack the site and insert "poisonous links" (not to be confused with venomous snakes)

You couldn't sneak that past me!

:rofl:  :rofl:

I have each password I use for dozens of sites written down on paper in a safe place and each is very unique.  There is just way too much hacking and I think we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg in this area.  I'm far, FAR from a computer nerd, but even I found it odd that they emailed me a new password.  

I'm still exiled for 500yrs hahahaha it doesn't matter to me but I heard theres a uprising calling me to come back and have fun over there...I'll pass

Sneak back over. This time use the Screen name Brisbane!

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

I left that site a while ago, or should I say was booted off, for making the statement I was leaving cause the new owners could give two shits about the members.  A few loyal sheep had some pretty ignorant, but somewhat funny, remarks to make.  Some of those sheep jumped on board here... funny how things work out  :laughing: