IGNORED

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

BowhunterNJ

24 minutes ago, doeguy223 said:

Hi, my names Bryan and I'm the dad of zone35killer. Also the guy who never smiles lol.  Son finally made me get on here after telling me to for awhile to make an account. 

Welcome to the site Doe Dude.  :up:

6 hours ago, doeguy223 said:

Hi, my names Bryan and I'm the dad of zone35killer. Also the guy who never smiles lol.  Son finally made me get on here after telling me to for awhile to make an account. 

Welcome to the site Bryan! All good here :up::up:

Bump for some newcomers!

I never saw this thread before!!

I’m not exactly a newcomer since I’ve been on here for a few months, but I never introduced myself! But I’m Christina (aka xtina) and my husband and I moved to warren county in 2016. We do lots of trout, salmon, & steelie fishing and we may know some of you on here from fishing or from Shannon’s. I’m a newbie hunter (hubby grew up hunting) & I’ve sacrificed my salmon & steelhead season this year so I can shoot my first deer, which I’m still working on. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone at the Christmas party this week!

These are some pics of my favorite Steelies I’ve caught IMG_3178.thumb.jpg.7889e4dc681818c50f3ff9c86129e21a.jpgIMG_3179.thumb.jpg.5fc1c13eb5dc29e9ddc0a441a498146b.jpgIMG_3180.thumb.jpg.2fae6e557a0586d9c52f892c011dc030.jpgIMG_3181.thumb.jpg.e6cdb16bd5995d45aaa5011c451db141.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Hello all,

I'm Dennis, I'm 31, originally from Illinois, and i know live in central NJ. Though i grew up around hunting and fishing, I've only just recently at the age of 31 gotten into it myself. This last year i started teaching my 4 year old son to fish for bluegill, and that led me to more fishing and  then hunting. 2019 will be my first deer hunting season, and i will be preparing as much as possible. I just went rabbit hunting for the first time last Saturday. Missed my only shot,  but was able to see all the many mistakes i made. Would love to meet up with someone who has a dog to run and experience that i could learn from. 

I attached pictures of some of the fish i caught on my recent ice fishing trip to Wisconsin. 

20190119_181535.jpg

20190120_082003.jpg

20190216_083946.jpg

7 hours ago, LifeOutside773 said:

Hello all,

I'm Dennis, I'm 31, originally from Illinois, and i know live in central NJ. Though i grew up around hunting and fishing, I've only just recently at the age of 31 gotten into it myself. This last year i started teaching my 4 year old son to fish for bluegill, and that led me to more fishing and  then hunting. 2019 will be my first deer hunting season, and i will be preparing as much as possible. I just went rabbit hunting for the first time last Saturday. Missed my only shot,  but was able to see all the many mistakes i made. Would love to meet up with someone who has a dog to run and experience that i could learn from. 

I attached pictures of some of the fish i caught on my recent ice fishing trip to Wisconsin. 

Welcome to the site 773,  that's such a cool way to get into the sport.  Best of luck with your first deer season.