IGNORED

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

BowhunterNJ

22 minutes ago, WI_Hunter said:

Hey everyone, name is Jason, just moved to New Jersey from Wisconsin.  Located on Lake Hopatcong.  Did a lot of bow and gun deer hunting in Wisconsin and looking forward to trying to figure out the New Jersey deer hunting scene.

Welcome. It’s going to be a bit different but, we will help. I killed some good bucks in Wis:up:consin 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

52 minutes ago, WI_Hunter said:

Hey everyone, name is Jason, just moved to New Jersey from Wisconsin.  Located on Lake Hopatcong.  Did a lot of bow and gun deer hunting in Wisconsin and looking forward to trying to figure out the New Jersey deer hunting scene.

Welcome to the site Jason. Lots of good people and info here..:up:

8 hours ago, WI_Hunter said:

Welcome to NJ. Sorry!!!!LOL

Going to be a BIG difference in hunting from Wisconsin! 

Have any giants from Wisconsin big woods? 

2 hours ago, Buck154 said:

Welcome to NJ. Sorry!!!!LOL

Going to be a BIG difference in hunting from Wisconsin! 

Have any giants from Wisconsin big woods? 

Thanks everyone! I get the "why the hell did you move here" quite a bit, but so far I'm enjoying it, besides the fact I was looking forward to my first bear hunt.

I have a few "public land" giants on the wall from wisconsin.  Most my hunting was big woods not the farmland that holds the state record type bucks.....I don't have any pictures handy right now but will post at some point.

• 2 months later...