IGNORED

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

BowhunterNJ

7 minutes ago, roy381 said:

Hi came over from that other pos  site after many many years some know me and why I left. Hope to enjoy my time here.  Love my Nj bow hunting and Pa. rifle hunting.

Welcome to the only hunting and fishing site for NJ roy.

All good here. :welcome:

14 hours ago, roy381 said:

Hi came over from that other pos  site after many many years some know me and why I left. Hope to enjoy my time here.  Love my Nj bow hunting and Pa. rifle hunting.

Welcome to the site Roy.  How was your season last year?  

Thanks everyone! My season was overall good. I hunt zone 18 and passed on a decent 8 during fall bow. I have a really nice 10 on the property.  I could never get glimpse of him  during daylight. The doe in my area seem to be down last year so I chose to let them all walk. I took a couple nice doe in Pa. during rifle season to fill the freezer.

2 hours ago, roy381 said:

Thanks everyone! My season was overall good. I hunt zone 18 and passed on a decent 8 during fall bow. I have a really nice 10 on the property.  I could never get glimpse of him  during daylight. The doe in my area seem to be down last year so I chose to let them all walk. I took a couple nice doe in Pa. during rifle season to fill the freezer.

That sounds like a good season Roy, again welcome to the site.  :up:

3 hours ago, roy381 said:

Good to hear other guys passing nice bucks in zone 18. I live and hunt the area too. Passing is what I do mostly waiting for a good mature one. 

I am a NJ hunter for over 40 years now. I hunt multiple states and live to bow hunt. I was a  Hoyt shooter now due to a back injury I am a Tenpoint shooter. I look forward to enjoying the site. I was on “another” site for years and was all of the sudden blocked. On that one I was Lgndofthefall. Shoot straight and have a great season.

9 minutes ago, Lungsonlvs said:

I was on “another” site for years and was all of the sudden blocked. On that one I was Lgndofthefall. Shoot straight and have a great season.

Welcome to the site Lungs, if you hunt with SS we look forward to lots of good stories and pictures.  

Most of us came here from NJH, I got blocked from there too.

You got any pictures from last year?