IGNORED

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

BowhunterNJ

Hello all,

A few weeks ago, for the first time ever, I was banned (temporarily) from an intenet forum (my crime was making fun of the totalitarian administrator's poor English skills).

Havent been back there since then, even though my temporary ban ended. Figured I'd join the departed NJH hoards here. I'll most likely receive a permanent NJH ban as soon as I go back and post there anyway.

BG

Welcome fellow Njh damned.another victim of the mighty osokill?

I'm petey and I love chasing deer laughing tying flies fishing alot I enjoy making peiple laugh I don't care if I make a ass out of myself I love good laughs I'm just a trucker and served in usmc.i love sharing my hunts with you great folks and I love hunting with my fiance my friend up in somerset county and helping out guys from the other site who came here we have group convos I'm not gonna go into detail of them convos lololololol they are enough to make a nun blush and seek us out to make us repent our sins but its all good.

Welcome fellow Njh damned.another victim of the mighty osokill?

Yes.

He lied about my "Best Corn Prices" thread (tried to make it sound like he didnt remove it after a bunch of people got pissed off it was removed), and it went downhill from there.

Edited by BenedictGomez

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

• 2 weeks later...

Larry from Toms River. Just started hunting last year; unfortunately have yet to harvest a deer. Had a shot at some small does, but passed as I wanted my first to be a memorable one. Shot a nice buck through the under belly last month that survived and is still tormenting me, showing up on camera occasionally. I hunt crossbow with my son, who did shoot a nice doe last year on a local WMA (very proud moment). Now its my turn! I look to the forums for advice as I am looking to learn about deer hunting every day, every sit. I used to do a lot of fishing, both fresh water and salt water. Love the outdoors and everything else that comes along with it. I can honestly say that I have learned a tremendous amount from members here and "there", and know I will shoot a nice buck soon as I have been putting in a lot of time and effort. I am confident it will pay off

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Bill.

I too am a victim of the Evil Grand Master & Illustrious Potentate "O-So-Full-of-Myself".

​I was banned from the mighty kingdom for 3 days. 

During my 3 days of standing in the corner, I was thinking and hoping to find a better place to visit.

You know a place where all the kool kids hang out.  I believe this just might be the place.

I hope O-So-Full- Of-Crap does not call my mom and tell on me, or worst… put my 3 day banishment on my permanent record.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.