IGNORED

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

BowhunterNJ

Hello ladies and gentleman...my name is Anthony, born and raised in NJ and will be living in Old Bridge in a few weeks. Only been hunting since 2009 but it's all I really do besides play golf and hangout at home with the wife and baby...Used to fish but once hunting was introduced to me, I haven't casted my pole since 2009 lol Love being outdoors whether it's hunting, golfing or enjoying a nice cigar

Hello ladies and gentleman...my name is Anthony, born and raised in NJ and will be living in Old Bridge in a few weeks. Only been hunting since 2009 but it's all I really do besides play golf and hangout at home with the wife and baby...Used to fish but once hunting was introduced to me, I haven't casted my pole since 2009 lol Love being outdoors whether it's hunting, golfing or enjoying a nice cigar

Welcome! :welcome:

Where do you like to golf?

I got into golf a couple years ago and enjoy the game...I'm still horrible at it, but I like getting out on the courses, nice way to spend a morning or afternoon (or play 36)! :)

Welcome! :welcome:

Where do you like to golf?

I got into golf a couple years ago and enjoy the game...I'm still horrible at it, but I like getting out on the courses, nice way to spend a morning or afternoon (or play 36)! :)

Well I live in Englishtown for a few more weeks so I play Pebblecreek, Charleston Springs, Rutgers once in a while, the par 3 course right off of route 9 south which is literally 5 minutes from my house, I'll be getting my county card again for Middlesex to play Tamarac more often too...What about you?

Well I live in Englishtown for a few more weeks so I play Pebblecreek, Charleston Springs, Rutgers once in a while, the par 3 course right off of route 9 south which is literally 5 minutes from my house, I'll be getting my county card again for Middlesex to play Tamarac more often too...What about you?

Ah nice!  I'm down more South.  I play around where I live quite a bit:  Rancocas, Golden Pheasant, Ramblewood.  Sometimes I'll travel around and play more south or more north.  This past weekend I played Eagle Ridge in Lakewood and Hanover out off 537.  Weekend before I played Blue Heron Pines down in Egg Harbor.  Cream Ridge a few weeks ago was pretty nice conditions, and cheap only $25 with a cart in the afternoon! :up:

Welcome Brian!

Anthony, I scope out hot deals on golf now. Got on eagle ridge for like $45. Really nice course but pretty tight. Nice layout though!

Mattawang is pretty nice too up north more. And Architects out at the end of 78 is beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk