IGNORED

Some firearms can't be Inherited

4 hours ago, rem870hunter1 said:

As in possessing certain parts that could be used to build a firearm on the ban list?

Thats what I meant, yes.  for example, I inherit a gun that its threaded and has a collapsable stock. I am cheap, so I dont want a gunsmith to do the ework.  I bring the gun home from Toledo or wherever and bring it to my workbench to weld/pin and it's my understanding that I am no longer in compliance.  My intentions dont trump the fact that I have an adjustable  stock and threaded barrel in my house with a lower and an upper.   

I am no lawyer, but thats my understanding.  Willing to be taught I'm wrong.  

4 hours ago, Swamprat said:

Separate lower from upper. Now you just have gun parts. Keep in separate cases.  Do compliance work on upper. Do compliance work on lower. Assemble firearm. 

It may be gray to some but it's legal. 

I dont think it is.  

As long as the " has 2 never became a has 1" for rifles they're NJ compliant already. If they're not and i have to sell them..then sadly so be it. Being in PD custody i don't see them being released to me with the others

It's still a waiting game with the Will being probated and confirmed good before anything happens.

I'm not getting into on here because idk who could be reading this but i'm not the only that wants them..even though as far as the Will is concered i'm the sole Heir to all of them.

3 minutes ago, rem870hunter1 said:

As long as the " has 2 never became a has 1" for rifles they're NJ compliant already. If they're not and i have to sell them..then sadly so be it. Being in PD custody i don't see them being released to me with the others

It's still a waiting game with the Will being probated and confirmed good before anything happens.

I'm not getting into on here because idk who could be reading this but i'm not the only that wants them..even though as far as the Will is concered i'm the sole Heir to all of them.

Have transfered to an ffl if non com0liant to do work than u can take posession

20 hours ago, Swamprat said:

A shop can make it compliant. You(your brother) can get a fixed stock for it. Remove the flash hider and put a brake/comp on the end and have it welded on permanently. Look at YouTube videos. You can do 90% of the work with tools you have in your garage.  ARs are Legos for adults. 

Wasn't worth the hassle. I ended up gifting it to one of  my sons and he turned it into a 300 Blackout. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

20 hours ago, Bucndoe said:

Because of the statutory language in 2C:39-1.(3) that specifically bans it.

(3) A semi-automatic shotgun with either a magazine capacity exceeding six rounds, a pistol grip, or a folding stock

definition doesn't make sense. because semi auto shot guns with an extension for September Canadas and conservation order snow geese you can legally hold 7 rounds. 

17 minutes ago, chenrossi said:

definition doesn't make sense. because semi auto shot guns with an extension for September Canadas and conservation order snow geese you can legally hold 7 rounds. 

That is an exception. Any other possession at any other time is unlawful. Tapping out. This horse has been beat to death.

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

On 2/10/2024 at 9:14 PM, Lunatic said:

You did your research again :shock: 

Yes sorry it took so long  And added so more disturbing info.:shock: And pay attention to the section on transfering Leagaly :up:

IMG_20240213_0004.jpg

IMG_20240213_0003.jpg

IMG_20240213_0002.jpg

IMG_20240213_0001.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

8 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Read the bottom only ffls and collectors can get a lisence for    canned     firearms

Sorry not following you Bottom - canned  where do you read that 

Edited by 1957Buck

8 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

It says only granted rarley under very specific circumstances 

Ok True but the topic is they can NOT be inherited.  But there are ways of doing it and  with answers all over the Place I just tryed to make scence of it all  or maybe not. 

Edited by 1957Buck

2 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

Ok True but the topic is they can NOT be inherited.  But there are ways of doing it and  with answers all over the Place I just tryed to make scence of it all  or maybe not. 

Banned firearms can’t be LAWFULLY inherited. I posted all the statutory reasons why. There is also settled case law on the matter.  That’s it , end  of story. Opinions on if it is right or wrong do not help to educate anyone. I have seen very, very few permits issued for assault weapons that were registered and they were all issued back in the 90’s when the ban first went into place. On those permits they explicitly stated that upon the death of the owner they must be transferred as per the statutes I already listed.

It must be transferred to an FFL for sale or to be transferred to a person that lives in a state where is not unlawful for them to own.

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."