IGNORED

Sitka what to buy

Turkeyslayer

I want to buy sitka for the colder weather hunts but i’m unsure what I wanna get. I want something water proof and warm ideally to hunt those 40 and below days. But no one I know owns sitka so i’m hoping to get some insight on here what everyone thinks the best!

9 minutes ago, Turkeyslayer said:

I want to buy sitka for the colder weather hunts but i’m unsure what I wanna get. I want something water proof and warm ideally to hunt those 40 and below days. But no one I know owns sitka so i’m hoping to get some insight on here what everyone thinks the best!

I like Code of Silence way better than I did Sitka .

in both fit and function .

Their  different zone 7 series have been great .

been using the zone 7 Versa series to 30 degrees .

the zone 7 Dialed in series below 30.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I own their two warmest sets....

Gun hunting....I recommend the incinerator bib/jacket. Incredibly warm & waterproof. It is not super quiet. 

Bow hunting....I recommend the Fanatic bib/jacket. Also Incredibly warm, but NOT waterproof. Fleece & quiet.

You can't go wrong w either. I will never buy another camo brand. Love it.

9 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

I own their two warmest sets....

Gun hunting....I recommend the incinerator bib/jacket. Incredibly warm & waterproof. It is not super quiet. 

Bow hunting....I recommend the Fanatic bib/jacket. Also Incredibly warm, but NOT waterproof. Fleece & quiet.

You can't go wrong w either. I will never buy another camo brand. Love it.

100 percent on point. I do break out my vintage Filson stuff at times. But anything new is Sitka only. 

12 minutes ago, splitrockoutdoors said:

I have sat many hours in both the Sitka Incinerator and Fanatic.  The Fanatic is by far the warmest and best set.  The Hat is awesome I put it on and my hearing is barely impaired at all.

I thought the incinerator was the warmest.

I find their incinerator jacket the best choice for cold weather. 
it’s the lightest, goose down, jacket. I did not like fanatic jacket and I returned it. 
unlikevtye fanatic, the inferno is loose fitting, roomy and again very light and extremely comfortable. It’s my go to now for cold weather. And it is vortex as well. No need for layering. You can hunt with base layer on, I go with base layer and some kind of sweatshirt since I don’t walk in with my jacket on to avoid sweating. 
im sure there are other manufacturers making good jackets but I can compare for you what I tried, KUIu, First light and Sitka, with Sitka having the edge. 

Edited by Lunatic

10 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I find their incinerator jacket the best choice for cold weather. 
it’s the lightest, goose down, jacket. I did not like fanatic jacket and I returned it. 
unlikevtye fanatic, the inferno is loose fitting, roomy and again very light and extremely comfortable. It’s my go to now for cold weather. And it is vortex as well. No need for layering. You can hunt with base layer on, I go with base layer and some kind of sweatshirt since I don’t walk in with my jacket on to avoid sweating. 
im sure there are other manufacturers making good jackets but I can compare for you what I tried, KUIu, First light and Sitka, with Sitka having the edge. 

Not finding any Sitka Inferno jacket on a Google search.

Edited by Nomad