IGNORED

Jets victim of horrible 4th quarter call

Bonefreak

I’m not a Jet fan but they nearly beat the mighty Chiefs last night. 

down by 3 w 4 mins to go….Mahomes threw another interception….but Noooo….a ref throws a late flat for holding on the D back!  

I watched the video and the infraction occurs a few yards off the line….2 refs are standing on that sideline….no flag is thrown….ball gets thrown and picked off….then the ref throws the flag ….apparently for the infraction that occurred at the beginning of the play!!  He even double clutched throwing the flag ….not sure why he wud double clutch throwing a flag. 

I have friends who are Jet fans and feel for em cuz they get no breaks. 

btw….looked like Travis Kelce was a bit off messing up some routes…maybe cuz girlfriend Taylor Swift was at the game!  Lol. So much like HS football when your coach says….”where’s your legs today son…were you out chasing that pussy again??”

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/38544851

IMG_7751.jpeg

IMG_7752.jpeg

IMG_7753.jpeg

IMG_7754.png

1 hour ago, Michael Britt said:

It's all rigged!

How can it be that somebody can sit down a week ahead of time not knowing the weather conditions, the conditions of the field, the conditions of the teams, players, coaches etc. etc. the extent and depth of injuries and give you a point spread and over/under and be with in a few points? Always thought that is amazing!

It's one step above the WWF.

25 minutes ago, 308federal said:

How can it be that somebody can sit down a week ahead of time not knowing the weather conditions, the conditions of the field, the conditions of the teams, players, coaches etc. etc. the extent and depth of injuries and give you a point spread and over/under and be with in a few points? Always thought that is amazing!

It's one step above the WWF.

That's why I do not Gamble!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Not sure I agree 100%. Corner jersey number 1 was mugging him and the rules state that a defensive back can’t impede the runners route which obviously he did and the reason it was an easy interception for the other corner. The corner back was at the point where the route would end had the interference not happened. But I do see the point whereas the runner didn’t turn hard and broke route so I guess could go either way

Edited by MGHunter66

AWM

23 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Not sure I agree 100%. Corner jersey number 1 was mugging him and the rules state that a defensive back can’t impede the runners route which obviously he did and the reason it was an easy interception for the other corner. The corner back was at the point where the route would end had the interference not happened. But I do see the point whereas the runner didn’t turn hard and broke route so I guess could go either way

Gotchya. But the call was not consistent with the rest of the game because refs were letting physical play most of the time. I think the main issue is that the flag came in late, after the interception was made. Who knows, guys on the radio said the ref was reaching for the flag but couldn’t get a good grip on it….that’s guna be the refs excuse. But games are rarely won or lost on 1 play…gang green had plenty of opportunities to win that game. 

20 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

Gotchya. But the call was not consistent with the rest of the game because refs were letting physical play most of the time. I think the main issue is that the flag came in late, after the interception was made. Who knows, guys on the radio said the ref was reaching for the flag but couldn’t get a good grip on it….that’s guna be the refs excuse. But games are rarely won or lost on 1 play…gang green had plenty of opportunities to win that game. 

Gang Green …..LMAO

Yes it sucks when a marginal call pretty much dictates the end of a game, especially if they were letting the guys play hard and allow contact all game. I honestly didn’t watch the game just the clip you posted. 
In reality there is holding in every play, that’s a given. The refs job is to judge that fine line of whether that hold impacted the outcome of the play or was not really part of the play. 

AWM

5 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

No joke, Swifties are a HUGE market to reach and grow an even bigger market for the NFL.  

When it was announced that she would be attending, nose bleed tickets jump to $130 per seat.NUTS!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt