IGNORED

Private Butchering

Nanuk

I’ve been tossing around the idea of doing some deer cutting for local hunters in need but wasn’t sure the process . I’m not a butcher by trade but have processed enough animals to do generalized cuts and I’m able to vacuum pack as well. I have a proper hygienic set up .
Just curious how many would be interested , Im located in Tabernacle/ South Hampton Area . PM me if interested 

Edited by Nanuk

Good for you go for it. Just keep it low keyed I don't know how close your neighbors are but anti's could drop a dime. Happened up in my neck of the woods best butcher I ever had, Kearny, 2004boat.George not jorge,local Town ordinances shut him down.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

3 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Good for you go for it. Just keep it low keyed I don't know how close your neighbors are but anti's could drop a dime. Happened up in my neck of the woods best butcher I ever had, Kearny, 2004boat.George not jorge,local Town ordinances shut him down.

Exactly, I’m not looking to break the bank or make it full time , just enjoy doing it and figured I always hear guys can’t find anyone . Win Win , I  make some new friends , it pays for beer and the animals get utilized 🤗

15 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

It’s actually illegal for you to do it from your house, unless zoned for it and twp approves it. So yes keep it quiet but how do you do that when you have guys dropping off dead deer at your house. It takes one neighbor to make a call and it’s over 

Edited by Lunatic

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

It’s actually illegal for you to do it from your house, unless zoned for it and twp approves it. So yes keep it quiet but how do you do that when you have guys dropping off dead deer at your house. It takes one neighbor to make a call and it’s over 

Honestly you can butcher your friends deer in your garage all day long. What is the ordinance against doing it for a friend? I get it if you make it a business but from what I’m reading he’s looking for a few deer during the season and not 5 a day.