IGNORED

*Updated 6/14* Cervical Total Disk Replacement

21 minutes ago, jumpthestring said:

positive out look at the surgery

Thank you!  For someone up against a spinal surgery, this is the most optimistic and happy I have been in over a year.  When I got home from the hospital yesterday I was able to look at my wife and daughter and finally see some light again.  Thanks for the well wishes!  

1 hour ago, Zone50BugNerd said:

Thank you!  For someone up against a spinal surgery, this is the most optimistic and happy I have been in over a year.  When I got home from the hospital yesterday I was able to look at my wife and daughter and finally see some light again.  Thanks for the well wishes!  

Good luck with the surgery.  May I ask who is the surgeon you are going with?  I have just been given another name of surgeon for me to see at HSS. 

Awesome news.  Sounds like you are in great hands that have a master plan for you.  You will be back on the rug with your little girl before you know it.  Glad you sought out the necessary info and that your outcome will encourage others who are in constant pain that they don’t have to be.  Best of luck and looking forward to the first post surgery report.  Speedy recovery