IGNORED

New Custom Sticks Made

BHC

Being I purchased a Tenpoint Havoc I wanted custom-made bolts, searching around for a few months for custom-made bolts, I decided to go with AJ's Custom Arrows. Reading the reviews of his since well before my Havoc purchase has been all positive on crossbownation.com, Then he and I spoke in length about what I was looking for in terms of speed, weight, KE, type of vanes, and colors, etc.  The Havoc takes 16" bolts he recommended 17" as they will be slightly better for accuracy, and stability  and easier to pull from the target, I also went with Vantec Swift HD 2.25, Lighted Nocks on all 12, he took pictures without the lighted nocks he will be installing them today and shipping the bolts today,  these are spine indexed, weight forward,  match weight, etc these bolts weigh in at 352 gr minus the broadhead

AJ is located in Connecticut, he can be found on:   crossbownation.com  screen name is WWB or under Vendor Member Section: AJ's CUSTOM ARROWS, Also on Facebook: AJ's CUSTOM ARROWS 

350103232_3474980782715537_1984422674426934938_n.jpg

349797248_482349530733481_3194922984004292944_n.jpg

348813125_1315656062693927_6349999879044193971_n.jpg

10 minutes ago, archer36 said:

They must have cost around $250 with lighted nocks. 

Lots of luck with them. 

for custom bolts, lighted nocks, and the whole 9.....add more $$$$ no matter if it's who I went with, Brokeholder, SouthShore, or many others....they are all in the same price wheelhouse, I went with AJ cause I felt more confident with his knowledge, I knew it was he who would be making them

17 minutes ago, BHC said:

for custom bolts, lighted nocks, and the whole 9.....add more $$$$ no matter if it's who I went with, Brokeholder, SouthShore, or many others....they are all in the same price wheelhouse, I went with AJ cause I felt more confident with his knowledge, I knew it was he who would be making them

You can keep them. At 20 to 30 yds, I don't need to shoot a $30 arrow. Maybe target shooting at 100 yds.  Also, without the proper BH, all that customization won't matter. They will still be moderately accurate at best. 

I'm a cheapskate. LOL

Enjoy!

Edited by archer36

22 hours ago, archer36 said:

You can keep them. At 20 to 30 yds, I don't need to shoot a $30 arrow. Maybe target shooting at 100 yds.  Also, without the proper BH, all that customization won't matter. They will still be moderately accurate at best. 

I'm a cheapskate. LOL

Enjoy!

To each, their own. Just because you wouldn't spend that kind of money on bolts doesn't make it wrong if someone else does. I wouldn't spend $50,000 to go shoot a bunch of weird looking zoo animals in Africa, but I don't judge you for doing it 

3 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

To each, their own. Just because you wouldn't spend that kind of money on bolts doesn't make it wrong if someone else does. I wouldn't spend $50,000 to go shoot a bunch of weird looking zoo animals in Africa, but I don't judge you for doing it 

Never said it was wrong and wished him luck with them. 

Why do you feel the need to come to his defense and disparage me?  He's a big boy and can defend himself. 

And, BTW, 3 people agreed with me and one posted :banghead:  You said nothing to them. 

:happywave:

Edited by archer36

Why did I spend the money on these bolts? 

1. I can afford  to do so

2. I'm not cheap, I need to live, aliitle...I did a few years of crossbow hunting with cheaper crossbows, and served me well, but with cervical spine issues and other related issues I have issues drawing back, I treated myself 

3. I spent over $2000 for crossbow,why use ordinary bolts? I want as much potential the bow has without scraficicing much in speed but especially in kinetic energy 

If you owned say Vette, would use 87 octane gas and conventional oil?  No, you would use 93 octane and synthetic oil