IGNORED

Brady and his Ex?

Batsto

None of us knows what goes on behind closed doors, he might be playing football to get away from everyday living with her,  and she might miss modeling lifestyle and make like miserable for him when he is there, but guaranteed they both show up before long with replacements , a good percentage of marriages end in divorce they are no different.

21 minutes ago, Jim_ said:

I've always hated the guy, and the Patriots when he was there ... he is something, though.

45 years old with linebackers blitzing and stuff ... damn!

I would like to see how he would have made out if he played on the Giants when Fran Tarkenton was Quarterback. That guy was running for his life every weekend. :rofl:

36 minutes ago, Bigmac said:

None of us knows what goes on behind closed doors, he might be playing football to get away from everyday living with her,  and she might miss modeling lifestyle and make like miserable for him when he is there, but guaranteed they both show up before long with replacements , a good percentage of marriages end in divorce they are no different.

Not that I give a fig but have to believe there were deeper issues than just his refusal to quit football. 

6 minutes ago, Nomad said:

She knew he played football.  What is her problem?     

Just like the wife who bitches when you hunt.  She didn't know you were going to hunt for the rest of your life?:up:

maybe she did know, but no excuses from him to put his family on the back burner cause he has a ego

1 minute ago, BHC said:

he is the best QB numbers don't lie

But as a husband, father, and family man he is a loser .......he put his ego ahead of them, a  real man will never do that

He has been playing for many years, I wonder what changed?