IGNORED

Brady and his Ex?

Batsto

On 11/14/2022 at 12:01 PM, Bucksnbows said:

What cracks me up is 3 pages of pure speculation.  Not one single person on this forum has any clue whatsoever why they they split up and divorced.  It happened.  It doesn't impact a single person on this site.  Why keep speculating?  News flash: a marriage ends in divorce.  Congrats, you just defined far more than 50% of all marriages....  

It's been confirmed she was legs up in a treestand of njw&w member.  Tom found out. 

On 11/11/2022 at 2:06 PM, BHC said:

he is the best QB numbers don't lie

But as a husband, father, and family man he is a loser .......he put his ego ahead of them, a  real man will never do that

How do you know? Do you know him personally, or just get your information from the media? Like others have said, you don't know what was going on behind the scenes, or don't know enough about their lives to be able to call him a loser. when he's done playing he 's signed on to be an analyst, should he not do thateither? I guess he should retire, just sit around the house and get fat. 

He retired and was slated to move his career into a studio which doesn't take as much time away from his family as football does.

Brady is a EGO driven piece of blank, he absolutely put football ahead of his family,  as he returned to the game a few months after retirement.  Family always first !!

1 hour ago, BHC said:

He retired and was slated to move his career into a studio which doesn't take as much time away from his family as football does.

Brady is a EGO driven piece of blank, he absolutely put football ahead of his family,  as he returned to the game a few months after retirement.  Family always first !!

Do you know him personally? It sounds like you do lol. While I have family that played in the NFL and I personally know sports announcers, I can tell you from my experience that someone working in a studio spends more time away from their family then a professional sports player. It’s not just about the time on the screen, there’s plenty that goes on behind the scenes that requires your time. 

I hate Tom Brady. I’ll give it to him that he’s the best to ever play, but I still don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. 

On 11/16/2022 at 9:54 AM, archer36 said:

I hear Brady lost lots of $$$$ with Crypto. He may be working many more years. 

Saw that Tom Brady and Stephen Curry were some of FTX's celebrity backers that promoted the exchange and got named in a Class Action Lawsuit filed on Wednesday.

I wonder if Giselle knew this was coming and divorced him to protect her money?

Updated:

Well it appears Giselle along with a slew of other celebrities are included in the lawsuit.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/plaintiff-attorney-behind-ftx-lawsuit-sound-off-crypto-empires-fraud-house-cards-waiting-fall

Can't wait to see all the finger pointing as this progresses.

Edited by DJ0808
Updated