IGNORED

Pheasants?

OldPiney Woods

Got the boy out for his last youth hunt at the mills. The volunteers put on a tremendous effort for the new rank of young hunters. Our guides ran a perfect outing for my boy and he limited out with 2 hens!! One shot was a 45 yard going away and dropped the bird stone dead!!  A bunch of lucky kids were out on a beautiful day!!

CE608A34-3FA0-464E-A20B-60DD09918C93.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Mixbaghunter said:

Also a great day to run your dog. Lots of birds leftover 

My boy had 4 that flew low or flew towards road and were no shot scenarios…& one cockbird landed in a tree…so there are plenty for youths during the week or for guys to run their dogs!

1 hour ago, Bonefreak said:

Got the boy out for his last youth hunt at the mills. The volunteers put on a tremendous effort for the new rank of young hunters. Our guides ran a perfect outing for my boy and he limited out with 2 hens!! One shot was a 45 yard going away and dropped the bird stone dead!!  A bunch of lucky kids were out on a beautiful day!!

CE608A34-3FA0-464E-A20B-60DD09918C93.jpeg

Nice pic

8 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

My boy had 4 that flew low or flew towards road and were no shot scenarios…& one cockbird landed in a tree…so there are plenty for youths during the week or for guys to run their dogs!

Saw this one at field on left and saw another pheasant all the way back at lake success yesterday.

20221105_131706.jpg