IGNORED

Tagged out with heavy 8

electricstart

9 hours ago, electricstart said:

Harvested one of my target 8 points . Double lung deer went 100 yards and dropped. Swhacker did its job. It was a good night out before dark and I decided to have this one butchered. I know I'm getting old. Weighted at Fred States butcher without back legs and dressed 170 lbs. One of my heaviest.  

8 ppoint.JPEG

8 pt 3.JPEG

170.JPEG

Nice buck congratulations

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

9 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

How old is Fred 's scale.lol

Pretty old, never saw one like that

9 hours ago, Nomad said:

I’ll give you 180

Thank God for the sled and my Wife she helped me drag and load into her suv. My truck was home my daughter dropped her off and brought sled in. One other great thing deer ran and died 1/4 mile or less from  the parking lot.

Edited by electricstart

2 minutes ago, electricstart said:

Pretty old, never saw one like that

Thank God for the sled and my Wife she helped me drag and load into her suv. My truck was home my daughter dropped her off and brought sled in. One other great thing deer ran and died 1/4 mile or less from my the parking lot.

You're truly blessed

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt