IGNORED

Is this an omen?

JD48

23 minutes ago, Roon said:

I think it's just normality at this point. The numbers aren't significantly close enough or add up to make it an omen

I was going with date, 7-11, where did it happen?  7-11s

10 hours ago, JD48 said:

7/11/22, 2 dead, 3 wounded at 4 different 7-11s, maybe some sort of sign?

These are certainly sad times for our country the out laws are running wild while we tie the hands of our LE on how they are to deal with them when confronted.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

5 minutes ago, bushden said:

These are certainly sad times for our country the out laws are running wild while we tie the hands of our LE on how they are to deal with them when confronted.

Societies crumble when the law abiding realize that those empowered with law and order care little about it's enforcement.  That's when anarchy begins. We are sadly at that tipping point. That is why there is such haste to disarm the populous. No greater hypocrisy then the ruling classes, who are surrounded by fences and armed security with semi-automatic weapons and large capacity magazines preaching we should be limited to muzzle loaders. 

Perhaps it's Biblical or just history playing out as it always does. Societies small and large, great and feeble come and go. Our mistake is assuming we are unique among the masses. We are merely drips in history faucet.   

8 hours ago, JD48 said:

I was going with date, 7-11, where did it happen?  7-11s

I got that but I was thinking deeper, if the body count would have been something like 11 dead at 7 different locations I'd say it's time to start wracking up the credit cards cause we're done lol.

However 2's don't count you need 3 to come full circle making the connection lol

Edited by Roon

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

7 hours ago, Greybeard said:

Defund slurpees movement

They were free yesterday maybe someone took the last of the flavor someone wanted 

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

24 minutes ago, Roon said:

They were free yesterday maybe someone took the last of the flavor someone wanted 

Hey where's that Mr MRC been lately never mind that was the Wawa.lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

30 minutes ago, Roon said:

I got that but I was thinking deeper, if the body count would have been something like 11 dead at 7 different locations I'd say it's time to start wracking up the credit cards cause we're done lol.

However 2's don't count you need 3 to come full circle making the connection lol

Maybe they will try harder next year, good point