IGNORED

Gas and taxes

tjfslaughter

1 minute ago, JFC1 said:

Excellent question. Birds of a feather are capable of similar flight patterns, but each has its wobble

On the fence

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

14 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Guess he should have watched a lot of other things Trump did .

country wouldn’t be in the  shitter like it is >

if Trump had been allowed to actually  try things he wanted to do instead of the daily defending of lies against him , can only wonder how much further both security  and the economy would have been .

Hammer, serious question can you tell us what specific economic programs behind handing over more federal lands to drilling Trump wanted to try, and got blocked, that would have helped us out economically in a lasting way? Near 0 interest rates as both he and Obama defended have been a hole, as most economists predicted back then. But I'm sure there are other specific policies 

37 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

I don't stir s*** you do 

You've been doing it for two decades on njh got too boring for you no responses so you came over here. You've done nothing to be positive to the community. Get a life. Oh and what is it you do for a living you didn't answer my question.

Nothing huh? Let me see, only set up several members here with spots. Not verbally but actually taking them. Letting them sit my stands. I even messaged you last season checking to see how you were doing in that ground blind. Just because you may not like who I voted for did not give you the right to personally attack me. So like I said, move on, don't read my posts if you can't handle what I post. But expect return fire if you attack me again. Lastly, my occupation is njww guidance counselor. Lol

2 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Nothing huh? Let me see, only set up several members here with spots. Not verbally but actually taking them. Letting them sit my stands. I even messaged you last season checking to see how you were doing in that ground blind. Just because you may not like who I voted for did not give you the right to personally attack me. So like I said, move on, don't read my posts if you can't handle what I post. But expect return fire if you attack me again. Lastly, my occupation is njww guidance counselor. Lol

Guidance counselor oh I feel better now:banghead:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

47 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

Hammer, serious question can you tell us what specific economic programs behind handing over more federal lands to drilling Trump wanted to try, and got blocked, that would have helped us out economically in a lasting way? Near 0 interest rates as both he and Obama defended have been a hole, as most economists predicted back then. But I'm sure there are other specific policies 

Instead of flowing a million gallons of fuel a day  through pipelines your trucking it in . 
that in itself as well as reductions to actual refining being done here adds crazy $ to the price we pay per gallon . 

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

2 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Instead of flowing a million gallons of fuel a day  through pipelines your trucking it in . 
that in itself as well as reductions to actual refining being done here adds crazy $ to the price we pay per gallon . 

Not to mention the emissions caused by trucking over a pipeline. It was only a few years ago that Dems also saw the usefulness of pipelines over other means. It wasn’t until they wanted to ban fossil feuls all together that the pipelines became a problem. This is what happens when you think emotionally instead of logically 

AWM

4 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

I am not the guy who was a stoner like yourself. I have always been a law abiding citizen who did not need to make bad choices like other people. Unfortunately, you have the jelly brain as a result. You really want to make this personal? You can disagree with my position but I don't take shit. You fired first. Now move on. If you want to debate something then engage in the topic. If not why are you trying to stir shit?

Ha , your Biden choice tells everyone all they need to know

www.liftxrentals.com

5 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Yep. And the trucking industry in this country is finite. Trucks that are now moving petroleum, previously moved other goods that ended up on everything from department and grocery stores shelves, to auto parts store shelves, etc., exacerbating supply chain issues, and adding to inflation. It's a vicious cycle, that simply returning to energy policies of January 2021 could help improve. 

What we have now in the way of fuel prices, supply chain issues and inflation is exactly what Biden campaigned on (phasing out fossil fuels), and his voters voted for, at least much of it is. Some is from the war in Ukraine, but American's could see vast relief from these issues if he were to return to the policies of January 2021. They don't care about American's getting relief, if they did, it would be easy to provide it. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

22 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

That's true, but if you ask any industry analyst they won't cite not building pipelines as a meaningful cause of gas hikes. 

Although I know less than them, I'd nonetheless agree with you a bit by saying that canceling the pipeline sent a signal that biden wh wasn't behind oil and gas which jolts futures markets re. Supply, upping price.  And oil prices run in futures.

But Russian war and return from COVID alongside declining US ability to impose will on Qataris or Saudis are magnitudes more important. Hard to show strength when we're led by a fool with a crooked son who succeeds a fool whose son in law and former economic czar are now begging Qataris and Saudis to fill their hedge funds. 

We got into this mess as a beggarly declining power and we continue in that track. Oil is perhaps the most global of commodities; we can't pipeline or fearless leader our way out of it with a narrow band of solutions. 

Electricstart I think it was put a well balanced basket of initiatives higher up in this thread

17 hours ago, DV1 said:

Yep. And the trucking industry in this country is finite. Trucks that are now moving petroleum, previously moved other goods that ended up on everything from department and grocery stores shelves, to auto parts store shelves, etc., exacerbating supply chain issues, and adding to inflation. It's a vicious cycle, that simply returning to energy policies of January 2021 could help improve. 

What we have now in the way of fuel prices, supply chain issues and inflation is exactly what Biden campaigned on (phasing out fossil fuels), and his voters voted for, at least much of it is. Some is from the war in Ukraine, but American's could see vast relief from these issues if he were to return to the policies of January 2021. They don't care about American's getting relief, if they did, it would be easy to provide it. 

Which 1/21 policies in particular?

56 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

That's true, but if you ask any industry analyst they won't cite not building pipelines as a meaningful cause of gas hikes. 

Although I know less than them, I'd nonetheless agree with you a bit by saying that canceling the pipeline sent a signal that biden wh wasn't behind oil and gas which jolts futures markets re. Supply, upping price.  And oil prices run in futures.

But Russian war and return from COVID alongside declining US ability to impose will on Qataris or Saudis are magnitudes more important. Hard to show strength when we're led by a fool with a crooked son who succeeds a fool whose son in law and former economic czar are now begging Qataris and Saudis to fill their hedge funds. 

We got into this mess as a beggarly declining power and we continue in that track. Oil is perhaps the most global of commodities; we can't pipeline or fearless leader our way out of it with a narrow band of solutions. 

Electricstart I think it was put a well balanced basket of initiatives higher up in this thread

What "pipelines" are you guys talking about. The Keystone XL (which was an extension/shortcut to the Keystone still in existence) was stopped by the Supreme Court.  Revoking the permit was merely an administrative matter. The extension, if continued, would not have been operational for years. Besides it was moving Canadian Sand Tar Oil to the Gulf Coast for refining and shipment overseas. Sand Tar is not primarily used for gasoline as it is very hard to refine. It's used in many other manufacturing processes. The Keystone Pipeline is currently in use and never was stopped. It was pre existing for many years. If this is the "pipeline" you guys are referring to, it's irrelevant to todays issues. 

This was an early criticism for high gas prices but has been totally debunked. 

The pipeline is a win for Canada. We take all the risks of spills, etc. The XL would have created jobs for a few years and that's about the only benefit of it. But who knows how many would have been Canadians working on the line. 

As I previously mentioned, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of American Indian and Environmental lawsuits stopping the construction. 

Edited by archer36

On 6/22/2022 at 11:49 AM, tjfslaughter said:

Next subject is that the state acknowledged they received a surplus in property taxes so they are considering issuing checks for the over payments to renters and people who make less than $250k. Kind of a bizarre method to redistribute money..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the real question here. The state has this supposed multi billion dollar surplus yet Murphy is flat out refusing to at least temporarily remove the NJ gas tax. NY did it but buck tooth won’t even entertain it. Second, why does the rebate always have to come down to income levels on who will get a rebate or not? Here’s a novel idea, how about if you paid the tax you get the credit back. That’s it. Should not be going to one group or the other.