IGNORED

*Perks Of A Pellet Grill*

45 minutes ago, dirtracing said:

Just got rid of my pellet grill, I'm switching over to a gravity charcoal set up...  I sure did love it though when I had it but, I really am looking forward to the gravity feed charcoal set up as it eliminates a bunch of grills.. Right now I have to many..

Which gravity fed charcoal smoker are you getting?

No such thing as too many grills :rofl:

Edited by not on the rug

6 hours ago, dirtracing said:

Looking a both the masterbuilt and chargriller so far... Anything beyond those, your looking at spending alot of $$ 

Agreed.  I've read plenty of reviews and that definitely seems to be the case.  The Stumps Smokers are supposed to be excellent, but even the smallest one is more than 2x as expensive as any masterbuilt or chargriller.  

On 2/19/2022 at 4:46 PM, CapeCod said:

Smoked chicken lollipop drumsticks, candied yams, collard greens, mac & cheese 

Needed something comforting & uplifting today since all our ice fishing gear was stored back into garage attic this afternoon until next season 

62C5BF03-E2D7-45B8-B4E6-72D623875574.jpeg

Love baked Mac and cheese on the pellet grill but it took a few try’s to get it right it’s easy to get to much smoke in it but once you get it right you’ll never put it in the oven again 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BCsaw said:

Pellet smoker steaks, it's what's for dinner, Kype!
Cleaning the Recteq with a vacuum, cleaning the grill surface and new aluminum foil is so easy!
Get your cook on Friday before the Saturday storm.b6fb0f1954f80d09648251b1c148a70b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

fe96253b5ca2026d794fd41ecfa1e943.jpg7406845cf947e10b9618d94921b472d8.jpg904ae2a387d49d238fd39005735ddb91.jpg

is that the sear mode? im alittle confused. when i sear a steak the outside is burnt slighty and inside is rare. i couldnt ever imagine smoking a steak. im not sure what you did in the picture.