IGNORED

1/6 Check In

Greybeard

I'm here; Still alive.  Who else is still breathing, hunting this evening before the storm?  Good luck to anyone going out!  Going out to look for the big buck's sheds before they get buried until spring, and gather intel where he may be coming from.  Scout for some other winter feeding grounds, and spots closer to the road.  Couldn't catch my breath the other day even with my son also pulling .  First time that happened and know it can be a sign of the heart not delivering enough blood instead of the lungs.  Got to do more cardio, get stuff checked out after the hospitals slow back down. 

Good luck to all 👍 

11 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

I'm here; Still alive.  Who else is still breathing, hunting this evening before the storm?  Good luck to anyone going out!  Going out to look for the big buck's sheds before they get buried until spring, and gather intel where he may be coming from.  Scout for some other winter feeding grounds, and spots closer to the road.  Couldn't catch my breath the other day even with my son also pulling .  First time that happened and know it can be a sign of the heart not delivering enough blood instead of the lungs.  Got to do more cardio, get stuff checked out after the hospitals slow back down. 

Good luck 

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

Good luck. You think the buck shed already?

1 minute ago, Buck154 said:

Good luck. You think the buck shed already?

Thanks.  99% positive I know he did.  He was the only one that looked at the camera and did it often.  Disappeared the week before opening day.  Showed up the night before, same looking face, same stance when looking at the camera and was the only one looking at it, same sagging belly.