IGNORED

Is it bad luck to shoot Piebald or Albino would you shoot one?

bushden

55 minutes ago, jumpthestring said:

Native Americans Don't  believe in killing them . That brings bad Mojo and i have enough of that already..  I would let them walk.. 

well, they had to kill  many just before we arrived here . 

I only ever got one and it was in 2017 bow season. It was the first one i ever had a chance at and  i got his trail camera picture in the pasture right before i shot him that was cool.  Another picture of a blue buck i had on camera that year too i never saw him while hunting but got some trail pics he sadly was shot 5 miles away and was never recovered sadly i was hoping he made it.

WGI_0054 (3).JPG

IMG_5286.JPG

IMG_5602.JPG

4 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Do you know what happened to American Indians after white peoples arrived here? They weren’t very lucky 

American Indians? Bologna! Everyone in America is an immigrant or progeny of immigrants. The Olmecs and Mayans were here (came by boat), way before the so-called "Native Americans," who came via the Bering Strait (land). Your "Native Americans" did the same thing to the Olmecs/Mayans that the Spaniards and other Europeans would later do to them. But of course the liars of history claim the Mayans mysteriously vanished and that the "Native Americans" were a peaceful lot just living in harmony with nature and free of sin.

This is the best series you could ever watch on true human hisory.

Edited by Michael Britt

8 hours ago, Michael Britt said:

American Indians? Bologna! Everyone in America is an immigrant or progeny of immigrants. The Olmecs and Mayans were here (came by boat), way before the so-called "Native Americans," who came via the Bering Strait (land). Your "Native Americans" did the same thing to the Olmecs/Mayans that the Spaniards and other Europeans would later do to them. But of course the liars of history claim the Mayans mysteriously vanished and that the "Native Americans" were a peaceful lot just living in harmony with nature and free of sin.

This is the best series you could ever watch on true human hisory.

Very funny reply. I said American Indians were not very lucky after arrival of white people and you responded Bologna. Ok so you disagree. I was anticipating explanation of how lucky they became but you went off the subject. Does anything in your statement make them lucky? The fact they were almost wiped out and then the few left forced onto reservations does not sound very lucky, does it? I am all ears, tell me how lucky they were. 

Edited by Lunatic

33 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Very funny reply. I said American Indians were not very lucky after arrival of white people and you responded Bologna. Ok so you disagree. I was anticipating explanation of how lucky they became but you went off the subject. Does anything in your statement make them lucky? The fact they were almost wiped out and then the few left forced onto reservations does not sound very lucky, does it? I am all ears, tell me how lucky they were. 

Is there anything you are not willing to argue about. Give a rest dude.

15 hours ago, jumpthestring said:

Native Americans Don't  believe in killing them . That brings bad Mojo and i have enough of that already..  I would let them walk.. 

I just do not believe it causes bad luck for anyone, but do understand and support others beliefs.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Years ago I had the opportunity to shoot a beautiful albino 8 pointer 3 years in a row, I would have loved to take him but the farmer said that deer was off limits, the fourth year guy on neighboring property got him, given another opportunity without restrictions I would 

3 hours ago, Lunatic said:

No such thing as luck. At one point a people group could be blessed and thriving. At another point in history God can withhold blessings, take His hand of protection away, and deliver them up to their enemies. Look at the biblical history of the Jewish people. Ever hear of tough love...

10 minutes ago, Michael Britt said:

No such thing as luck. At one point a people group could be blessed and thriving. At another point in history God can withhold blessings, take His hand of protection away, and deliver them up to their enemies. Look at the biblical history of the Jewish people. Ever hear of tough love...

And this explains you reply?:shock: Ok👍

Edited by Lunatic