IGNORED

Just as I thought

gobblergetter

Pretty cool video !! I sometimes go down to the Florence NJ Yacht club and watch the eagles attack the sea gulls, sometimes they gang up on the gulls and just torment them, pushing them under water, I never seen a kill. They are beautiful to watch.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

47 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

for those of us who don't have facebook - someone want to post what that says? (it requires a log on to see it).

It was in upstate New York.

Video pulled?

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/video-this-decoy-brought-in-a-bird-but-it-wasnt-a-turkey/amp/

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Everybody has to eat

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 hour ago, rgw said:

Between birds of prey, predators, and hunting their numbers are disappearing quickly 

At the turn of the 20th century at least in New Jersey, both eagles and turkeys were on the endangered list. When f& wildlife introduced the turkeys back in the state what was it 22 of them for Vermont. It was a big success. Eagles were rare, not so much anymore. Here we go again.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

6 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

Everybody has to eat

Yeah the food chain.

Non-game species biologist in the state are doing a wonderful job.

Between Hawks, owls, fisher's, and them other diving birds whatever their name is that eat the trout,coyotes eagles, hunting fishing and trapping licenses and permits are going to take a big hit in the next 5 years!!!

One time I was wood duck hunting I had a beautiful drake cupped in the decoys, as I pulled the trigger a bald eagle swooped in after the duck, luckily the duck flaired and the eagle followed and caught him, I just about shit myself and thanked god for that duck being quicker than me,